• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Anyone know how many steps up to the upper tiers and the gradient of those steps for children or the elderly.

images

Got told today Spurs have applied to hold 2 test events at reduced capacity at NWHL in July

I know that they have a delivery deadline of early July for some internal equipment that would be used in hospitality.

It’s the kind of stuff that typically goes in after the heavier stuff, which makes me think they’re well on track.

So Nike have released an advert/short film with the tagline 'Nothing beats a Londoner' #LNDR

A new microsite- www.nike.com/london

On skyscrapercity, or spurscommunity or wherever I was lurking there seemed to be a belief that there will be a 'Stadium Launch' in 6 weeks.

I do not believe it's outside the realms of possibility to have a brand new 'Nike London Stadium' or 'LNDR stadium' or 'Nike Hart Lane'

This is all conjecture on my part, but Nike's been suggested before as well.

I would not mind Nike as a sponsor.

Accept for the fact they have children in sweat shops in asia, but I suppose that does not matter as they make over priced tack chavs want to buy.

I would not mind Nike as a sponsor.

Accept for the fact they have children in sweat shops in asia, but I suppose that does not matter as they make over priced tack chavs want to buy.

Indeed. There was a long queue of youngsters queuing up outside the Nike store at Wembley Outlet after the game. Guess there was some new shoe out, as received some WhatsApp (spam) messages this week regarding a Nike anniversary launch.

As the sponsorship deal was only apparently agreed last week, I doubt it would be anyone that obvious. I think it might be another Far East company looking to raise their profile in the West, like AIA.

I really hope it isn't Nike. I've always felt we're too classy and civilised to go with something so chavvy and unethical

As the sponsorship deal was only apparently agreed last week, I doubt it would be anyone that obvious. I think it might be another Far East company looking to raise their profile in the West, like AIA.

I really hope it isn't Nike. I've always felt we're too classy and civilised to go with something so chavvy and unethical

Again they sponsor our kits. This whole high morals etc is a little short sighted.

Behind most large conglomerates you will find something not right. Just research hsbc or actually any financial institution.

Let's get sponsored by the body shop or the vegan society

I dunno, there may have been a bidding war between parties that finally ended in a winner last week - doesn't rule out Nike.

If I was a bookmaker I'd have Nike as the favourite, Qatar airlines a bit behind (been linked before), Uber (been linked before) and Barclays (no reason except they seem to be pushing into the American market, and naming an NFL stadium certainly doesn't damage that)

I certainly wouldn't rule out far east companies, but it's not unlikely to be a big US company either I'd say. I'm excited to find out, and find out how much of a premium they're paying as it's an NFL stadium...

I recently received a questionnaire from Spurs, that was basically all about Nike and my perception of the brand. Maybe there is something in the rumors.

I recently received a questionnaire from Spurs, that was basically all about Nike and my perception of the brand. Maybe there is something in the rumors.

Things like that definitely fan the flames..

Everything I posted above is circumstantial, but I've never seen Nike target one city in an advertising campaign. The timing just seems really interesting.

Back