• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I reckon our entrance music at the new stadium should be the guitar track used for those time lapse videos.. And the players should all wear leather jackets and black Han Kjobenhavn sunglasses instead of tracksuits.

In fact, looking closer at the pictures. The safe standing 'bar' and the seat itself are not joined. This would mean after we've installed all the seats it would be really easy to convert any area of the stadium to safe standing.

I love the idea that we'd be able to convert to safe standing really quickly, while other teams might have to spend ages ripping seats out and replacing the whole shebang.

[If it is a completely new type of safe standing, it may be way we've installed a few seats, as a proof of concept so it were and so it can be 'tested' with a few heavy builders putting their weight on them in a real world environment.]

Here's what is apparently a safe standing area at Bayern's Allianz Arena:
allianzarena6.JPG

For sure, just see no reason that our, or Bayern's solution isn't workable either.

As I said, to convert to the common style you'd have to rip out the current seats, so our way looks more practical in that we would just need to add the rails.

Also, in both pictures you've just posted Gutter Boy, there are two 'steps' per row. In ours and Bayern's examples there is only one. I don't know what it means, but it may mean something.

Back