• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Do you think they are using that soil/sand for building purposes? I have no idea how things are built.

I think they are recycling/re-using as much as possible.
As there's going to be the hard NFL pitch underneath the sliding grass surface, they could use a lot of that material as constituents for what's underneath it.

What is the story with the seats, were they only offered to ST holders?

I personally want a brick from East Stand. Are any of those going to be offered for sale?
If not, THFC missing out big time on getting funds for the trust

Yeah - only to STs

But there are generally a handful on Ebay all the time at the moment. The going rate seems about £120 for a decent condition seat and back.

The bricks will be recycled so the build can meet its environmental targets. Liverpool ended up having to sell replica bricks!

Sure I read somewhere a lot of the stone/concrete is ground down and used as hard-core in road building etc. and this is being done away from the site to minimise the impact for the locals. Judging by the amount of dust flying around, they're not doing particularly well on that front. They are processing it to some degree on site but it's difficult to tell from the cameras how fine they're getting it.

Yeah - only to STs

But there are generally a handful on Ebay all the time at the moment. The going rate seems about £120 for a decent condition seat and back.

The bricks will be recycled so the build can meet its environmental targets. Liverpool ended up having to sell replica bricks!

Impressed people are selling seats as the club haven't sent them out so either they were broken out or are fakes

Impressed people are selling seats as the club haven't sent them out so either they were broken out or are fakes

There was loads of people walking out with them at "The Finale". Bloke at WHL Station had a Draper tool box big enough to put an angle grinder in and the 5 or 6 women in the row next to me (and their hubbies/partners in the row behind) spent the whole time people were on the pitch unscrewing their seats/back rests. Those carriers the club gave out with the T/Ss came in quite handy :D From talking to them, they all seemed to be ST holders of quite long standing, so fair play.

Tbf most of the people I saw with seats etc (like 20 foot signs :confused:) looked like they might think "wtf am I going to do with this?" once they'd sobered up.

I have to confess I brought a square of pitch home with me. I laid it out in a nice big flower pot for it to recover and take root, only for a fvcking crow to swoop down and take it off to its nest :mad: There's a bundle of branches, twigs and assorted nesting materials 30 foot up a tree on the Leeds Ring Road that will forever be part of The Lane :rolleyes:

There was loads of people walking out with them at "The Finale". Bloke at WHL Station had a Draper tool box big enough to put an angle grinder in and the 5 or 6 women in the row next to me (and their hubbies/partners in the row behind) spent the whole time people were on the pitch unscrewing their seats/back rests. Those carriers the club gave out with the T/Ss came in quite handy :D From talking to them, they all seemed to be ST holders of quite long standing, so fair play.

Tbf most of the people I saw with seats etc (like 20 foot signs :confused:) looked like they might think "wtf am I going to do with this?" once they'd sobered up.

I have to confess I brought a square of pitch home with me. I laid it out in a nice big flower pot for it to recover and take root, only for a fvcking crow to swoop down and take it off to its nest :mad: There's a bundle of branches, twigs and assorted nesting materials 30 foot up a tree on the Leeds Ring Road that will forever be part of The Lane :rolleyes:

Oh I saw people take seats but they had a weird bolt arrangement and you would need some perculair tools to get the Out in one piece

jvtyzuM.png

The original email to season ticket holders said that those unsuccessful in the ballot would have first option to buy a seat taken from another area of the stadium.

I guess those were the ones removed from the north-east corner last year, as all ST holders who were moved were offered their old seat instead of the new one.

How would you know?
Their blue seats with a number on them

The ones for sale all have the same manufacturers logo embossed on them and even the yellow don't stand stickers on the back of them.

It really wouldn't be worth anyone's while making such good fakes, especially when thousands of real ones are sat in skips on Worcester Avenue.

It's to be hoped the residents of Worcester Avenue don't suffer from Vitamin D deficiency or SAD. They're going to be kissing goodbye to a lot of sunlight :(

Back