• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Why did Archway release that statement today?
Why not yesterday?
Or the day before?
Or the day after the appeal ruling?

I suspect their greed is backfiring more and more

I hope they get as little as possible through the correct channels, and that we keep appealing the total costs as too much for the next 4 years. Qunts

I personally hope we do these pricks no favours at all. I honestly don't care now that it could delay it 1 or 2 months more (still not sure how that could be the case if they've finally been told to sling their hook?).

Not even looking at it from a Spurs point of view, but their blatant selfish greed could have sent a very large number of local businesses under by forcing Spurs away from the area, let alone the local residents who would have been consigned to living in a modern day Beirut, instead of an upcoming area in one of the biggest and best cities in the world.

I say fcuk them, they deserve nothing but the bare minimum from this less our legal costs.

I personally hope we do these pricks no favours at all. I honestly don't care now that it could delay it 1 or 2 months more (still not sure how that could be the case if they've finally been told to sling their hook?).

Not even looking at it from a Spurs point of view, but their blatant selfish greed could have sent a very large number of local businesses under by forcing Spurs away from the area, let alone the local residents who would have been consigned to living in a modern day Beirut, instead of an upcoming area in one of the biggest and best cities in the world.

I say fcuk them, they deserve nothing but the bare minimum from this less our legal costs.

We didn't really incur these. The representatives of Haringey and the SoS had to do nearly all the work

And surely us giving them any money is just helping them to recoup losses from paying their lawyers. Not being petty but there is no logic in us helping them anymore, if should hire some new mo getting publicists to expose archway and their lawyers for what they really are, trying to profit by delaying a valid community project.

And surely us giving them any money is just helping them to recoup losses from paying their lawyers. Not being petty but there is no logic in us helping them anymore, if should hire some new mo getting publicists to expose archway and their lawyers for what they really are, trying to profit by delaying a valid community project.

Actually it could still be beneficial for us to help local businesses in our local community.

so, getting back to the archway fire, has anything official come out yet, is it technically still a crime scene, is there still possibly a reason we wouldn't be able to flatten the place?

Last edited:
I hope Levy takes them to the cleaners. Give them the bare minimum for the land, dont help them move. Nothing. They have cost us a season away from WHL and cost us millions in delays. All for greed. Make them move straight away. I would have thought that work on the stadium can start now no matter what. The land will be ours even if it takes 6 months so we can start building all over the rest of the site. So lets get going

Come on DL. I want to see the plans now.

There is a lot of publicity on the whole Archway sage, I imagine it is in the clubs PR interests to keep the higher ground and give them market value. Will look a lot better for us.

There is a lot of publicity on the whole Archway sage, I imagine it is in the clubs PR interests to keep the higher ground and give them market value. Will look a lot better for us.

CPO ensures they get market value. That's one of the key principles of them. It's an independent valuation.

Anyone got a link to that amazing populus stadium design. The one we were all drooling over. Somewhere in Belgium I think?

Anyone got a link to that amazing populus stadium design. The one we were all drooling over. Somewhere in Belgium I think?
This one?
Buitenaanzicht_2.jpg

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1755912

Back