• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

So come on let's fantasise a bit... how much is this going to be worth?

£25m a year for 20 years?

With the current rate of inflation a box at Spurs will be 25m by 2042! Any long-term deal must be subject to rises at least tracking RPI or something. Maybe various clauses about being in CL etc etc. Will be a complex contract with many clauses and variables linked to the amount they pay - you'd imagine.

Maybe not 20 years but certainly that kind of figure

Part of me thinks if this is the real deal and it gets done it's going to be something obscene, completely clear our stadium debt away etc.

Obviously wishful thinking and more likely we see a big "Google talks fall as Levy wants too much blah blah" but I don't think Levy has waited this long for it not to be something absurd.

What does soon mean aswell? Weeks, months?
How long is a soon?

Within a short time; quickly. Occurring within a short time, or quickly. Soon is defined as in a short time, in the near future or quickly. An example of soon is arriving in five minutes from now, as in arriving soon.

When do we expect our next annual financial accounts to be published?

It looks like around this time next month.

Also I thought Clubs always were a year behind when publishing the results but looking at the website around this time last year we did publish the accounts showing to year end 30th June 2021, so if we used to be a year behind it seems we are not anymore.

Will be interesting to see how did between June 2020 and June 2021 considering we had full stadiums for a complete season.

Also I thought Clubs always were a year behind when publishing the results but looking at the website around this time last year we did publish the accounts showing to year end 30th June 2021, so if we used to be a year behind it seems we are not anymore.

Will be interesting to see how did between June 2020 and June 2021 considering we had full stadiums for a complete season.

Will be interesting this season. Full stadium and cl football. We could overtake chelsea and liverpool.

Sorry meant to say it will be interesting to see between June 2021 and June 2022. We already have the results of June 2020 to June 2021.

Back