• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

So many jokes about the search for a trophy and how we the fans are just taking up server bandwidth with questions without answers:

FexPF47WQAE8rxc

Also saw that the next season of Top Chef filmed at the new stadium. My gf and I watch a lot of this show so we're very excited. Apparently they're doing the whole season in London, looking forward to seeing Ledley King and maybe some others make an appearance when the season goes live.

Also saw that the next season of Top Chef filmed at the new stadium. My gf and I watch a lot of this show so we're very excited. Apparently they're doing the whole season in London, looking forward to seeing Ledley King and maybe some others make an appearance when the season goes live.
Top Chef, which country is this mate? I sometimes watch the French one.

Last edited:
Top Chef, which country is this mate? I sometimes watch the French one.
It's actually an international edition where chefs from the different country's editions will compete against each other. I'm going to guess it's because of the World Cup but it's airing in the spring so I have no idea.

Back