• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

where is jenas?

we definitely need some younger legends but the lineup will be immense in a few years when crouchy modders and bale can join the squad
You say that, but what I’ve they've also been infected by the Tanio virus?....

Berba tracking back more tonight than all his other Spurs games combined :p
Loved his little audition for a job in the post interview...

“If you need another striker, then here I am”....

Yes Dimi, that’s great, we could actually really do with another striker.

Have you got Frazier Campbell’s number at all mate?

Shout outs to howells and hazard, thought they both played surprisingly well. All in all a fun match. Can't wait for Wednesday. :D

D27iRdpWsAEg3pv.jpg:large

I was REALLY impressed with Zanetti! Think he could still have played, and he'd be an upgrade for many top tier teams!

Would've had him over trippier. :p how effective were our legends though? We scored pretty much every chance we had. Good goals as well!

PS of course we lost, no one bothered to start a bloody OMT.

Not really an official match though. :p

They had a team of ringers at the end, including a couple who barely played for them, ours had an average age of about 50 and carrying an extra 20 kg each. Would have been nice if we'd had another midfielder capable of jogging besides Howells. Maybe a rematch once Bale and Modric retire?

Back