• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Tottenham Hotspur FC vs Fulham FC ****

Johnson looks so crap today. Take him off. Looks afraid to touch the ball. Reminds me of Sessegnon. We can't have players that are afraid to do their job for which they are paid millions at our club.

The reason why Werner was a reserve at Leipzig and they agreed to let him leave for loan and a peanuts option future transfer fee.

I’m not sure it works whatever the personnel, to be honest. It’s too easy to play against.
City essentially play this way, Arsenal aren't that different. Barcelona won absolutely everything playing this way. They all have one thing in common and that is a better quality of player than we currently have.

Edit. And the teams mentioned are hardly the only ones. Loads across Europe and mostly the successful ones.

City essentially play this way, Arsenal aren't that different. Barcelona won absolutely everything playing this way. They all have one thing in common and that is a better quality of player than we currently have.
City and Arsenal don’t constantly give the ball away. And they look far better defensively than we do.

I’m not sure they all play/played this way.

And our history suggests that we won’t spend to the level of City, Barcelona or even Arsenal.

Back