• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur - Arsenal OMT ***

That close up of Wheelchair makes me think the goons may finally win something - ****iest hair ever award 2013.

Townsend is being a tad greedy. Shooting when the pass/ cross is on.

We need to get far far more service to Soldado. Still haven't created any real chances.

Yes i thought this in our last game, i love the lad been very clear on that. But to be fair he does hog the ball a little to much i think he needs to learn when to realise it and perhaps not be so desperate to impress.

Sorry why are posters having a go at Dembele - at least he is involved Capoue is just ponsing around the pitch it's like we are playing with 10 men. Early days but I hope he improves.

im starting to ask myself the question: what is the point of having a beastish midfield if you just get rings run/passed around you? i really hope my doubts are silenced, but we just need the midfield to get a bit inventive.

Yes i thought this in our last game, i love the lad been very clear on that. But to be fair he does hog the ball a little to much i think he needs to learn when to realise it and perhaps not be so desperate to impress.

Isn't that classic inverted winger tactics?

Shoot the first few times so that the defenders close you down quickly giving you the chance to put in a through ball or shift your weight and go past them.

Seems like he wants to be "the new Bale", and I guess wants to impress. hopefully this will wear off if he starts getting reg minutes.

Playing reasonably well though

Half time.. Not going badly, one down due to a couple of mistakes from Dawson..

Defending well, Townsend and Chadli looking decent, the midfield three seem to be the problem. One of them should move forward to support the 'wingers' and soldado, they're all sitting deep though leaving us with few options.

Would leave it for ten minutes and then bring on someone creative for dembele.

im starting to ask myself the question: what is the point of having a beastish midfield if you just get rings run/passed around you? i really hope my doubts are silenced, but we just need the midfield to get a bit inventive.

it's good against **** like Stoke, Sunderland etc.. but arsenal is suicide.

dembele needs to come off.. we need to get creative and he simply isn't offering anything of the sort. :(

Exactly this. He is too slow. Often caught the wrong side of his man, not closing down fast enough and ponderous in possession. Definitely something missing in his game.

Half time.. Not going badly, one down due to a couple of mistakes from Dawson..

Defending well, Townsend and Chadli looking decent, the midfield three seem to be the problem. One of them should move forward to support the 'wingers' and soldado, they're all sitting deep though leaving us with few options.

Would leave it for ten minutes and then bring on someone creative for dembele.

I'd do the same but drop Dembele deeper and take Capoue off. He's looking a bit out of his depth to me in this game. Hopefully its just an adjustment period, but he's definitely looking a notch below the majority of our players.

very encouraged by the first half to be honest. i thought we would get overrun more by arsenal

if we keep this kind of game for the rest of the season we will be in good stead.

Back