• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tom Ince

Evidently his mum struggled to adapt to life in Italy and was homesick.

I think that it would do our footballers good to go overseas. The PL might be a superior product but playing in a league with more onus on technique will improve a player.

Think it is good for Bostock going to Belgium and trying to rebuild his rep.

On Ince, I say sign him up sell Lennon as his speed is going and that is all he really has. Might be the last season we could get money for Lennon.

Think it is good for Bostock going to Belgium and trying to rebuild his rep.

On Ince, I say sign him up sell Lennon as his speed is going and that is all he really has. Might be the last season we could get money for Lennon.

We've already got Townsend though, who is far superior to Ince.

We've already got Townsend though, who is far superior to Ince.

Lamela and Ince on the right, townsend and chadli on the left. I prefer eriksen in the middle which means I would get rid of livermore, siggy, dembele, lennon and one of sandro or capoue.

Bringing in a new creative midfielder and bringing back holtby. I would give paulinho one more season to prove his worth and loan out carroll.

Lamela and Ince on the right, townsend and chadli on the left. I prefer eriksen in the middle which means I would get rid of livermore, siggy, dembele, lennon and one of sandro or capoue.

Bringing in a new creative midfielder and bringing back holtby. I would give paulinho one more season to prove his worth and loan out carroll.

I don't think you can have both Townsend and Ince, there's just too much lack of guile/creativity there.

Someone with a bit more quality like Konoplyanka or Griezmann (both one year left on contracts), would balance off Lamela, Chadli and Townsend nicely as our 4 wide options.

I don't think you can have both Townsend and Ince, there's just too much lack of guile/creativity there.

Someone with a bit more quality like Konoplyanka or Griezmann (both one year left on contracts), would balance off Lamela, Chadli and Townsend nicely as our 4 wide options.

Hmmmm - have you watched Ince play?.... He is nothing like Townsend and is a very creative player.

Hmmmm - have you watched Ince play?.... He is nothing like Townsend and is a very creative player.

Facts not fitting with a pre conceived agenda.

Personally I like the idea of having two pacey attackers being able to turn defence into attack quickly. That is when we are at our best in my opinion.

Tom f***ing Ince? Are we giving up on becoming a top 4 team? No way players like him or Lallana are good enough

[SOUNDCLOUD][/SOUNDCLOUD]

I agree . He may have not set the world on fire in half a season for palace but he is a direct player who scores but also can create. Very good player and on a free we would be mad not to take a gamble

Back