• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tit Monday

I looked like a fudgein don today. Once I dried myself under the hair dryer in the toilets

What did you do about the smell?

You must've hummed like a farm fella

haha I dont smell

The reason? Loreal Mens Expert 24 hr protection - I swear by that stuff. The best deodorant. Doesnt stop the wet patches (apparently there is botox for that) but at least it makes my sweat smell lovely and doesnt turn shirts yellow.

I do put some down there too... haha. You never know man

Im enjoying this years craze for short shorts and loose tops!

The Guilin Merryland Theme Park, located near the popular tourist city of Guilin in the south of China, has launched a two-month campaign to attract female visitors by offering half-price admission if they wear a skirt shorter than 38 centimeters.

In charge of measuring the skirts are the female staff of the park who can only accept applicants aged 18 and over. The park normally charges 110 yuan ($17) for a day ticket, but by wearing a short skirt, admission is reduced to half price. There are no discounts for women wearing dresses or shorts.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/chinese-theme-park-offers-reduced-admission-prices-women-170751388.html

Would it be appropriate to say TTIUWP... :-"

I took a few today. In Triton Square today (where santander are based - ****s) they put a bunch of sun loungers - loads of girls lying on the backs with many an upskirt opportunity and flowy skirts gusting int he wind like marylin monroe.

I was in a rush otherwise id have kind of done stuff

I took a few today. In Triton Square today (where santander are based - ****s) they put a bunch of sun loungers - loads of girls lying on the backs with many an upskirt opportunity and flowy skirts gusting int he wind like marylin monroe.

I was in a rush otherwise id have kind of done stuff

I used to work in the next building on from Santander

That is not a bad spot for lunchtime perving

I used to work in the next building on from Santander

That is not a bad spot for lunchtime perving

Its great.

My office is in Baker Street - lovely tourists but annoying as fudge. Anyways theyre also hot and usually kinda easy to chat up.

article-2179335-1439B9A6000005DC-824_634x875.jpg

WOW

:-#

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oler-temperatures-return-Britain-weekend.html
http://twitter.com/drinktapwater

Was in Brighton today.

Jeez!!!!!

Mind you, the Tranny standing in front of us in the queue at Schu put me and my eldest lad off for a while. Yuck.

Was in Brighton today.

Jeez!!!!!

Mind you, the Tranny standing in front of us in the queue at Schu put me and my eldest lad off for a while. Yuck.

You still would though

im going into the city tomorrow - gonna try to beat the heat and the olympics brick. Hopefully some hot women about so i can perv

been working in Highbury the last couple of weeks - the fudging fanny out and about the past few days in particular has been off the charts

Back