• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tit Monday

We had a bit of a false dawn a couple of months a go but I think it's really here this time.

Used to work at town hall in bournemouth.

Days like these make me miss the trips around town and down the beach for a lunch hour or two...

Better then ludlow where all there is are in breed mongers........oh well at least all the sheep have had a shave.

Its been a horrendous day.

An hour and a bit on central line this morning. Sweating in my arm pits, back and balls. Smelly people on way back. Horrible fudging horrible.

Women are a delight though. Wanna fudge em all.

Used to work at town hall in bournemouth.

Days like these make me miss the trips around town and down the beach for a lunch hour or two...
Went to see my brother in Bournemouth a couple of weeks a go and me and my cousin took an open top bus trip to Swanage hoping to do some "sightseeing" along the way but it was overcast and windy. :cry:

Its been a horrendous day.

An hour and a bit on central line this morning. Sweating in my arm pits, back and balls. Smelly people on way back. Horrible fudging horrible.

Women are a delight though. Wanna fudge em all.

You mustve looked a treat haha

Back