• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood…gone \o/

Do you want Tim Sherwood to stay as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Tim Sherwood - Head Coach

I think it's a cop out to say "they're settled now" and i've said this to scaramanga.

Scaramanga said during AVB's reign that new players would need a whole season to settle (if not more) but as soon as sherwood has taken over he's now saying Sherwood has a settled squad. Whats' the cut of date? is December 23rd (when Sherwood was appointed) when they finally become settled? I hate when things are altered to suit ones opinion.

Get used to it GB and Scara are experts at it.

Oh and by the way did we not just win 3-1?

How about praise for picking the right team, having the correct tactics etc or shall we put it down to "Fulham being sh!t" and it was "only to be expected".

He did, changed his side accordignly and when asked about a player missing from the side he said the player wasn't performing well enough to be included.

Now he's being ****ged off for doing what you've asked him to do.

I won';t say i agree with the manner he does things or what he says and he's far from my choice as manager but you can't **** someone off for picking a player that's out of form and then answering a question honestly as opposed to the AVB "Bale has an injury" bullsh!t we endured last season.

He has also dropped players for no reason when they've played well, continually picked players playing poorly and played them out of position.

Oh and by the way did we not just win 3-1?

How about praise for picking the right team, having the correct tactics etc or shall we put it down to "Fulham being sh!t" and it was "only to be expected".

But it wasn't the right team, it just happened to be enough individual skill in it to be the second worst team in the league.

Considering the graphic says BBC Sport, probably not.

Thanks.

Is this the full quote?

What he's stating is correct, he's not selected at the moment. I don't think he's good enough to be in the side at the minute, when he shows me he's up to the level of the other players he'll be back in the squad. I like Sandro as a player but he has to work hard to be back in the side.

Thanks.

Is this the full quote?

I can't remember, it was three hours ago. The words "Sandro" and "not good enough" were used though. There's no hidden meaning or misquotation going on, that's what he said. Very unprofessional, what kind of manager says something like that in public? Whether he believes it or not, that **** needs to stay private, as does describing our squad as much of a muchness and claiming the jury's out on Lamela. He's the manager of the club for GHod's sake, not Timbo45 of glory-glory. Sandro needs to realise that Sherwood has three weeks left now though so should just stay quiet and look towards next season and use these quotes as motivation.

Isn't the fact that nobody can agree on a first XI kind of the point? The squad has been dingdonged around so much, by both managers, that no one knows what's going on.

Thanks.

Is this the full quote?

Thats pretty much it Milo, I've just watched the interview on btsport. Just said that at the moment Sandro isn't good enough to be selected and will have to work to be picked ahead of the others. That should serve as motivation to Sandro. Don't see much wrong with that, just the usual knicker twisting on this board.

Isn't the fact that nobody can agree on a first XI kind of the point? The squad has been dingdonged around so much, by both managers, that no one knows what's going on.

I don't think a best 11 exists for any team anymore, selection is always gonna be based on the opposition

I take your point though, as does seem to be scatter gunned

Thats pretty much it Milo, I've just watched the interview on btsport. Just said that at the moment Sandro isn't good enough to be selected and will have to work to be picked ahead of the others. That should serve as motivation to Sandro. Don't see much wrong with that, just the usual knicker twisting on this board.

Yep, but the addition of not being in the squad and the comments about picking players on what they're doing in training and not on reputation suggests the attitude also isn't right from Sandro. Maybe time to give Twitter and Facebook a rest? Maybe time to drop 'The Beast' ****?

I have to say, I quite like Sherwood's directness at times. Is it unprofessional to tell the truth? (Rednapp and Sandra's goal scoring ability come to mind!) Presumably he isn't seeing enough of Sandro the beast in training, so as far as he is concerned, Sandro isn't good enough. It's tough but as he said, a couple of times, professional footballers shouldn't need motivating. If he gets us another wins, who knows? I don't think he is sophisticated to get wins against the Top 4, but he can certainly get a good win percentage against the rest.

Was about to post something similar. Perhaps TS doesnt know his best first eleven because there are so many average players in the squad? Now some may say oh but he had a role to play in acquiring these players (I dont know if this is true or not) but we cant know for sure.

I also think this whole first 11 business is a ****ing joke. The squad should consist of 16 players who can slot into a team with the remaining players used for injuries etc.

It is not something I would say but you are making it sound a whole lot worse by taking it out of context

[video=youtube;7heR5VmOkVs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7heR5VmOkVs[/video]

This guy is going to make a good manager one day.

I think Sherwood, as seen in the interview above, has an X-factor about him - and the type players respond to. I understand that he offends the refined and delicate sensibilities of some of you ladies, but for a bunch of plank footballers? He looks and sounds like a gaffer, which is precisely what footballers want.

A great scenario for me would be to see him mentored by LvG so we can get continuity of, say, 3/4 years of LvG and then Sherwood taking over. Joined up thinking. A plan. There's a decade of potential stability if that plan was put in place.

This guy is going to make a good manager one day.

I think Sherwood, as seen in the interview above, has an X-factor about him - and the type players respond to. I understand that he offends the refined and delicate sensibilities of some of you ladies, but for a bunch of plank footballers? He looks and sounds like a gaffer, which is precisely what footballers want.

A great scenario for me would be to see him mentored by LvG so we can get continuity of, say, 3/4 years of LvG and then Sherwood taking over. Joined up thinking. A plan. There's a decade of potential stability if that plan was put in place.

If he doesnt stay on, he will go to Norwich even if relegated

First time I saw that video and what he has had to say and its funny because the same people who are taking what he said totally out of context are the same who slaughter the media for making **** up.

TS said sandro aint good enough AT THE MOMENT. Based on what he has seen in training and out on the pitch Sandro aint good enough AT THE MOMENT. ****ing hell, seriously, the crap that people spout is shocking.

Last edited:

Just wait until we turn up to the Britannia and Upton Park with Chadli and Paulinho as our midfield, we'll see the same kamikaze **** as last week but we won't be able to dig our way out of it again.

Back