• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood…gone \o/

Do you want Tim Sherwood to stay as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Tim Sherwood - Head Coach

For real? You encourage violence in the work place as a motivational tool?

Jaysus don't take me that seriously.

I wouldn't condone it but I've had a dislike for Vertonghen ever since he joined us. Good player but strikes me as a complete c**t.

Anyone who starts with a centre mid pairing of Bentaleb and Sigurdsson away to the best attacking team in the league when Sandro and Dembele are on the bench deserves to be sacked for that reason alone :ross:

And there's a reason it isn't approved behaviour in other realms and is called assault. I;m pretty sure that Sherwood hitting one of his players will not get them to show the 'guts' and 'fight' and 'passion' that appears to be his main desire of the team.

worked wonders for Fergie and Clough, Bill Nic had Eddie Bailey do it for him

Anyone who starts with a centre mid pairing of Bentaleb and Sigurdsson away to the best attacking team in the league when Sandro and Dembele are on the bench deserves to be sacked for that reason alone :ross:

Yep, unbelievable team selection from Sherwood. I've seen some posts saying that he might have picked that pairing as they move the ball quicker, but FFS, you need to earn the right to play and we lost that midfield battle from the minute he picked that ridiculous team line-up.

Sandro & Dembele might not move the ball oh so quickly, but they are both good at winning it back and protecting our (fragile) defence.

Agreed. Who would want any one of today's back four playing for them? I don't care who the manager is, these guys just can't play at this level.

Jesus! Another case of you TOTALLY downgrading the quality of our players to suit the usual "Sherwood is good but the players are ****" stance you take.

Now did you always think Verts was that bad eh? I invite you to show your previous posts where you said that both Verts and Kaboul "can't play at this level", especially any that PRIOR to when Tim became manager.

Let's see how we do eh?

Was Sandro on the bench? F**k me. The missus had me moving house so only saw the second half. I am dumbfounded unless Sandro was seriously unfit.

Feel for Tim. Could be a good manager one day but starting that midfield today shows incredible immaturity. Id rather have had Kaboul in there than Siggy or Bentaleb. Absolutely f**king brainless.

Tim's lost the plot big time.

Please.

Hoddle0_2696526e.jpg

wait..what?

they were on the bench? :eek:

wtf???

Aaron Lennon ‏@Aaron7Lennon

Today was not good enough and we let everyone down,but the rumours about the boss hitting someone are ********,crazy how powerful twitter is

**** yeah, there's a reason it's still the military's main tool

Don't be dense: military is literally life and death. PL football involves millions for even the most mediocre player. You need a more subtle means of motivation to run a PL top 6/7 team

if the rumours are true that he assaulted someone, why would he have chinned vertonghen today? surely he didnt play for long enough today to show a lack of "belief, heart and confidence".

Yep, unbelievable team selection from Sherwood. I've seen some posts saying that he might have picked that pairing as they move the ball quicker, but FFS, you need to earn the right to play and we lost that midfield battle from the minute he picked that ridiculous team line-up.

Sandro & Dembele might not move the ball oh so quickly, but they are both good at winning it back and protecting our (fragile) defence.

Ah no. Anyone who wants to move the ball quicker rather than break up play away to Liverpool in a game like today's has no business ever commenting on football.

jeez...so so true.

THFC84;534498[B said:
]Anyone who starts with a centre mid pairing of Bentaleb and Sigurdsson away to the best attacking team in the league when Sandro and Dembele are on the bench deserves to be sacked for that reason alone[/B] :ross:

And therein lies the rub

I'd love to hear what the "Give Tim more time" mob say to that one...

Back