• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood…gone \o/

Do you want Tim Sherwood to stay as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Temporary Tim

He's right to mock projects. There's no such thing when Alan Pardew is the second longest serving premier league manager.

Controversial as ever then.

A project is fine, as long as you win. That's his point. I think he is a bit out of his depth. Who else does Tim have around him? Managers seem to come with at least 2 sidekicks. Tim has Sir Les. Maybe Baldini's got his back. Has Levy? It will depend on results and who is available.

Controversial as ever then.

A project is fine, as long as you win. That's his point. I think he is a bit out of his depth. Who else does Tim have around him? Managers seem to come with at least 2 sidekicks. Tim has Sir Les. Maybe Baldini's got his back. Has Levy? It will depend on results and who is available.

Project is fine if you're actually building something. AVB had no intention of using our young players to build something for the future.

Project is fine if you're actually building something. AVB had no intention of using our young players to build something for the future.

With the new training ground, there was that feeling that a legacy could be built. But first and foremost win games, and the project with emerge around you - Ferguson got involved checking out the youth teams etc as does wenger. But winning used to be their strong point.

Who else does Tim have around him? Managers seem to come with at least 2 sidekicks. Tim has Sir Les. Maybe Baldini's got his back. Has Levy? It will depend on results and who is available.

Chris Ramsey. Very highly rated youth coach and the man who marked AVB when he took his UEFA coaching badges.

We need a chant of "Temporary Tim" to the tune of "Caribbean Queen".

:-"Temporary Tim,
Now we're sharin' the same dream,
And our hearts they beat as one,
No more love on the run...
:-"

He's right to mock projects. There's no such thing when Alan Pardew is the second longest serving premier league manager.

He's foolish IMO.
He didn't have to make mention of the project, he could've just talked about the importance of winning. It was a cheap, arrogant dig to my ears. Hope I'm wrong. Would love to be. Hope this genius can maintain some semblance of performance from the squad this season.

We need a chant of "Temporary Tim" to the tune of "Caribbean Queen".

:-"Temporary Tim,
Now we're sharin' the same dream,
And our hearts they beat as one,
No more love on the run...
:-"

How about that annoying "Come on Tim" shout we used to hear from wimbledon every summer

He's foolish IMO.
He didn't have to make mention of the project, he could've just talked about the importance of winning. It was a cheap, arrogant dig to my ears. Hope I'm wrong. Would love to be. Hope this genius can maintain some semblance of performance from the squad this season.

He was probably asked about a project from a journo.

He's foolish IMO.

I really think it was fine mate.

I know you don't like or rate him, but come on, it was a quick-ish, marginally entertaining, factually correct answer that didn't do anything to hurt the club or anyone else for that matter.

Football is such a bizarre game that he might just be wildly successful...put it this way, start winning, get some confidence and belief back, and everything is possible. He is the complete opposite of AVB - or he is carefully positioning himself that way - in that he appears to be an inarticulate "keep it simple" kind of guy- but maybe footballers need that approach, it didn't do HR any harm.

Chris Ramsey. Very highly rated youth coach and the man who marked AVB when he took his UEFA coaching badges.

so its essentially Ramsey's fault that AVB has been inflicted on football :-k

He mocked the phrase 'the project' with words to the theme of

"I've 'eard a lot abaht 'the project' and there isn't a project, the only 'project' that cants is winning games…"

This is what we have to look forward to. I'm trying to be optimistic, but he's not painting himself in glory…funny choice of words too. Mocking 'the project' which coincidentally is what AVB's term was referred to. I'm sure he offered his support to AVB unconditionally whilst the latter was there. Right. Put it this way, if I saw him in the corridor I'd keep my back to the wall...

it seems Levy really trusts in Sherwood if all the rumours are to be believed, so Levy may as well give him a chance especially as he has thrown his hat into the ring for the job and does want it. I didnt ever think he wanted to go into management, so instead of faffing about Levy just has to show some balls and go with Sherwood no matter the outcome. Levy has put us in this horrible position and now he has to bring some damn stability back.

yeah, projects in football dont exist. It is all about the results, and in Tottenham's case a lot of glory glory football thrown into the mix too;)

it seems Levy really trusts in Sherwood if all the rumours are to be believed, so Levy may as well give him a chance especially as he has thrown his hat into the ring for the job and does want it. I didnt ever think he wanted to go into management, so instead of faffing about Levy just has to show some balls and go with Sherwood no matter the outcome. Levy has put us in this horrible position and now he has to bring some damn stability back.

yeah, projects in football dont exist. It is all about the results, and in Tottenham's case a lot of glory glory football thrown into the mix too;)

What are Ajax, Porto, Barcelona and Dortmund then if not projects?

Back