• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood…gone \o/

Do you want Tim Sherwood to stay as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Tim Sherwood - Head Coach

Tottenham manager Tim Sherwood is leaning towards a 'buy British-based' recruitment policy.

Despite a continental flavour to the club's current squad, underpinned by the £100million summer outlay spent on Paulinho, Christian Eriksen, Erik Lamela, Vlad Chiriches, Nacer Chadli, Etienne Capoue and Roberto Soldado, Sherwood is understood to be looking for players who have a better understanding of the Premier League.

He has warned that many of his squad are playing for their futures and much will depend whether he remains in charge himself.

He has held discussions with Daniel Levy this week regarding pre-season plans but results over the next few months could still be pivotal to how those plans are implemented.

Former QPR scout Ian Broomfield has returned to the club after turning down an offer to join Arsenal and players such as James Milner at Emirates Marketing Project and Winston Reid of West Ham United have been getting a mention as potential signings.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...onoplyanka-TRANSFER-COLUMN.html#ixzz2vrFVI58l
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Aston Villa mk2

Regression, regression, regression! ;)

BimEYGcIUAEjxSD.jpg:large

But that includes the Europa group stage, which skews things a little

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

But that includes the Europa group stage, which skews things a little

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

As well as two games against Tbilisi plus Villa and Hull's 2nd strings. Hilarious use of stats. Never knew Scara and GB worked at Sky Sports News.

Might be funny for a second for some people's reaction .. but not for the club.

TS is a dead man walking .. blatantly obvious now, bar some dream world where we smash everyone else we play for the rest of season 3-0 or better, he's gone.

Don't be so sure…this tale has some twists left, of that I am sure...

The silence was so deafening that the best Timmeh's media buddies could manage was putting one of our non-exec directors on the spot at a public engagement.

My understanding is that Mills holds a lot of influence at the club. He turned down a key role with the FA to join us iirc.

With regards to Levy, when was the last time he made a statement about a manager mid-season? The only time I remember him doing so is when someone gets their P45.

My understanding is that Mills holds a lot of influence at the club. He turned down a key role with the FA to join us iirc.

With regards to Levy, when was the last time he made a statement about a manager mid-season? The only time I remember him doing so is when someone gets their P45.

He usually makes a statement on the official site when a new manager is appointed.
He hasnt made any statement about Sherwood.

This thread is stuck in a whirlpool of repeated squabbling, each time I open it I hope someone has said something fresh but it is the same protagonists slugging it out like drunks in the pub car park, ironic really

This thread is stuck in a whirlpool of repeated squabbling, each time I open it I hope someone has said something fresh but it is the same protagonists slugging it out like drunks in the pub car park, ironic really

something fresh

something fresh

something fresh

that better?

You can only compare like with like. And thats league games.

That's not like for like either though. How do you compare world class Krul against gives us 4 goals Krul? Timmeh hasn't played Arsenal in the league yet, or Liverpool.

So, the players Timmeh can't trust are Bentaleb and Sig?

Which is strange because I thought he knew Bentaleb?

Or maybe he was deflecting blame from himself to the players. Big man Tim. That'll be those slopy lady shoulders.

Surely this whole board is unanimous in detesting this cretin in charge and there's nothing to discuss, just waiting for the summer for this absolute nightmare to be over!!!

its a horror show of football, it was bad under AVB, picked up a bit once TS took over and he played Ade and Soldado, but now we are back to the dark days of no threat up front whatsever. Oh and we cannot even keep the ball any more

Surely this whole board is unanimous in detesting this cretin in charge and there's nothing to discuss, just waiting for the summer for this absolute nightmare to be over!!!

I still think he'll become a good manager eventually, needs to do his trade in the lower leagues first though.

I don't understand why he's not playing Sigurdson. I can't even remember when he last played?

I also don't understand why he played Soldado in the game where he got a goal and everyone was delighted for him but he hasn't had so much as a bench apperance since!

I still think he'll become a good manager eventually, needs to do his trade in the lower leagues first though.

I don't understand why he's not playing Sigurdson. I can't even remember when he last played?

I also don't understand why he played Soldado in the game where he got a goal and everyone was delighted for him but he hasn't had so much as a bench apperance since!

on Sat against Chels

We should've got Benitez instead of going for AVB. Instead, we went with the clueless one...and from there, we've gone on to the brainless one.

We are a total shambles right now, from the board on down. A club with no identity. We appointed that *** Baldini and he has proceeded to spunk the Bale cash on very average players.

I'm not sure Van Gaal, with his abnormal head, will be able to do much good either.

We should've got Benitez instead of going for AVB. Instead, we went with the clueless one...and from there, we've gone on to the brainless one.

We are a total shambles right now, from the board on down. A club with no identity. We appointed that *** Baldini and he has proceeded to spunk the Bale cash on very average players.

I'm not sure Van Gaal, with his abnormal head, will be able to do much good either.

:ross:

Back