• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

This thread is about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't decided yet. Still another 2 months to go.

Its best to officially announce the changes well in advance to people get used to them. Plus, any opinions can be taken on board and problems ironed out in time before the window opens.

Lets not leave things to the last minute, Levy style.

Big window, everyone needs to be ready.

Its best to officially announce the changes well in advance to people get used to them. Plus, any opinions can be taken on board and problems ironed out in time before the window opens.

Lets not leave things to the last minute, Levy style.

Big window, everyone needs to be ready.

I predict 5 weeks of 'We need a striker' and then a massive meltdown when nothing happens.

I predict 5 weeks of 'We need a striker' and then a massive meltdown when nothing happens.

yes, this and also the impending arrival of Joao Moutinho who was minutes from signing before the summer window slammed shut 8-[

Moutinho set to snub Tottenham

The Portugal international admits that any move to the Premier League is now doubtful, despite coming so close to a deadline-day transfer to White Hart Lane this summer

3 Oct 2012 08:15:00

By Sean Kilgallon

Porto playmaker Joao Moutinho has committed his long-term future to the club amidst rumours that Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas is set to bid once again for his services come January.

With Zenit St Petersburg also looking to acquire his signature after a costly summer of signings themselves, it was thought that the Portugal international could be on his way out of the Estadio do Dragao.

"I've made the decision to stay with Porto," Moutinho told reporters.

"We believe in the value and quality we have here. I'm happy and what I want most is to win against PSG [in Wednesday's Champions League group game]."

Porto will be hoping to build on a positive start in the Champions League against PSG, after a 2-0 victory away at Dinamo Zagreb in their first game of Group A.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896...nho-set-to-snub-tottenham?source=breakingnews

This is what happens when you give people jobs that dont know wtf they are doing. It's a bit like that rich bint from the other day that bought a £32k yaught thinking she could just fudge off to sea and sail it, but didnt have a clue.

You can give anyone a computer, but you can't make them post anything useful.

For the record, it has been noted that GG has acquired a number of decent new posters recently, while saying good-bye to a few of the more "antagonistic".

In the view of the moderators, the board has improved and has become easier to manage, with the relatively few infractions being issued proof of this.

However, this rather pointless thread proves there are still one or two around who hate playing by the rules, and refuse to accept forum moderation.
For those few individuals, who seem to think mods are fair game in any thread, I make the suggestion that has been repeated several times before:

If you don't like the way GG is run, bugger off and find another forum. Plenty out there. We will be fine without you.

No emoticon.

For the record, it has been noted that GG has acquired a number of decent new posters recently, while saying good-bye to a few of the more "antagonistic".

In the view of the moderators, the board has improved and has become easier to manage, with the relatively few infractions being issued proof of this.

However, this rather pointless thread proves there are still one or two around who hate playing by the rules, and refuse to accept forum moderation.
For those few individuals, who seem to think mods are fair game in any thread, I make the suggestion that has been repeated several times before:

If you don't like the way GG is run, bugger off and find another forum. Plenty out there. We will be fine without you.

No emoticon.

:lol:

You lot who come here for a good whinge about mods need to get a decent stereo and play Slayer's cover of "Spiritual Law" really really loud whilst repeatedly jumping all over the place and smashing into things. It's good for venting. I'd try some vicious air guitar too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back