• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

This Is How Random Used To Be

I guess you can post a picture of your moobs if you really want? :eek:

Seriously though, you don't find that thread a little creepy?

...and desperate?

I like the banter though, and I do miss that around here.. Most of those posts would warrant bans on gg in its current state.

It's also a reminder of how gullible some people are.. I know most of the posts are taking the tinkle, but the serious ones are really sad. :ross:

The only other spurs site i have been on was COYS and i got 3 warnings and then banned within 2 weeks. I like it here you have sorts and it takes that.

Not to worry, TFC will go the way of GG soon and all the women will be driven out. Anyone remember shellyspurs? or something like that

ahh the infamous "hey" thread. Wasn't our finest moment over there, was a good laugh though. TBH that forum is a lot more enjoyable these days then GG is. Far less rigid, yet we still have good discussions that don't always descend into mindless insults (except a couple of people who ironically enough have come from this forum). Makes me laugh more as well.

ahh the infamous "hey" thread. Wasn't our finest moment over there, was a good laugh though. TBH that forum is a lot more enjoyable these days then GG is. Far less rigid, yet we still have good discussions that don't always descend into mindless insults (except a couple of people who ironically enough have come from this forum). Makes me laugh more as well.

Who causes trouble from here over here then, spill ????

DFS obv. (Biggest tits)

I actually dont have much moobs - you would be disappointed in all seriousness. Ill show you if you are THAT desperate but like I say you will be disappointed. It would be like expectin Lola Ferrari but all you getting is pancakes

Really makes me cringe when I read "this is how random used to be"..

I have been here for years. All different reincarnations. And I can tell you this.. This place has always been evenly handled, just like it is now.

TFC is decent, but GG is it's daddy. It is as simple as that. I am sure they would even admit that in their heart of hearts.

You've had run ins with him i think (carlito as well), but it's not Ted
Carlito isn't too bad; he comes out with some flimflam but he's also quite funny at times. Tommy Harmer is a dingdonghead though, seems to think that he bricks diamonds and that anything he says is gospel

Back