• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

FA9 @Football_Agent9

Spurs were making noises RE Diame, waited on Jenas, Everton also want his signature tonight.

^Not a WUM BTW

kevin phillips is heading to london apparently, press think palace but that has last minute Levy written all over it

Why?

When transfers are structured over a number of years, how do you know that all the money for those transfers has come in?

You really don't.

If you don't understand/want to understand amortisation and structured payments then there's fudge all chance of you understanding a football clubs finances.

No need for the blasphemy - can we possibly respect each other's opinions on here?
I know that you don't get all transfer money up front. Nor do you spend in the same way.
I have never said, at any time, that the cash will have all come in.
But, if you have that asset on your Balance Sheet then you can commit future spending against it.
So please tell me why we have few funds available - I do not believe we ever spent all of the Modric money.
And if you convince me that you are an expert on football club finance I will bow to your superior knowledge

No need for the blasphemy - can we possibly respect each other's opinions on here?
I know that you don't get all transfer money up front. Nor do you spend in the same way.
I have never said, at any time, that the cash will have all come in.
But, if you have that asset on your Balance Sheet then you can commit future spending against it.
So please tell me why we have few funds available - I do not believe we ever spent all of the Modric money.
And if you convince me that you are an expert on football club finance I will bow to your superior knowledge

We do respect other peoples opinions. Apart from when people start claiming things about other people. Like someone started doing?

What blasphemy? There was zero blasphemy.

Back