• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Ok then

So let's analyse this remarkable story in a bit more detail

We can assume he was indeed on that flight and Schalke were indeed flying Economy on a short-distance flight - all very much plausible

From here on however - he claims they told him he can exit through the back door - highly unlikely considering an airport of that scale would have dedicated sleeves and those are ALWAYS attached to the front exits of the plane (check on Google Earth). Considering this was a short distance flight, the largest this plane could have realistically been was an A320 or a 737 at best (Lufthansa's smallest planes are currently the A319s according to their wiki fleet) - he also says he was sitting in the middle of the plane, seat 18 which implies a larger layout (unlikely to have been one of their smaller Bombardiers or Embraers on their regional subsidaries). So - in the middle of winter - are they really going to offload them with stairs - I suppose this is needed in order to make the bus story work. But even if they did use stairs (let's play along with this) - chances are those would have been attached to the front exits only. Also - do yourselves a favour and google Munich Airport on Google Earth and see how all the larger planes are taxied to dedicated sleeves. Also the bus ride apparently lasted 10 mins - awfully long time considering the distance from the furthest away point they could have stopped to the terminals (+/- 2km max - the bus needed to be doing 12km/h in order to achieve that). Also - where was the Lufthansa flight from since they don't serve Gelsenkirchen-to-Munich directly by the looks of things?

Next comes the bus ride - where the entire 'ITK' took place. A plane of this size (100+ passengers) would require at least 2 buses (probably even 3 to be safe) - yet he managed to get on theirs. Also says the buses were crowded yet he somehow managed to end up right next to him (although couldn't take pics, righto...) and the player in question was surprisingly willing to (eventually) share his entire life story with a complete stranger and reveal intimate details of his career future (something I'm sure his agent has advised him to be careful about - for all we know our friend could have been a journo - does every player reveal his future to every stranger they meet? :lol:) Then to top it all of - Hunterlaar was seemingly right next to them all this time eaves dropping on this existential conversation (presumably he understands English well, not sure considering he's Dutch and has never played in an English speaking country) - came into their conversation and revealed more personal details into the player's career. Hmmmm...

Probably did have some true ITK or read some German tabloid and tried his luck but this story is more akin to a Jason Statham flick. With respect.

His story was written in a far fetched way but I've flown in to and out of Munich airport twice and the bus thing did ring a bell.
Look at the wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_Airport and they do use lots of airside buses.

JJetset:

Sorry but Sneijder to pool looking close, Remy yes to QPR & M Vila possible to QPR Thursday.
Still have a call in on us .....?

Too much money going on wages apparently.

Still a call in on us means I'm waiting to hear back from a phone call!
We have 'no money' is all I keep hearing from yoda!!
Obviously all that I said can change but as of 22 15 tonight it is the latest and up to date.

He's getting that from the fake YNWA photoshopped tweet isnt he ? lol, he's an absoulte tool.

His story was written in a far fetched way but I've flown in to and out of Munich airport twice and the bus thing did ring a bell.
Look at the wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_Airport and they do use lots of airside buses.

I am ITK on Munich airport having flown into it numerous times. And yes, a lot of airlines get parked out on the tarmac, even the bigger planes. They use a lot a bendy buses which have a capacity of up to 200 people, and I can confirm the bus journey can take 5 min + depending on where the plane is.

I can also say I bumped into Pjanic at Luxembourg airport yesterday morning, not sure where he was off to (did not ask)......but I'm guessing he was only home to visit his family over the weekend (wasn't in the Roma squad).

I am ITK on Munich airport having flown into it numerous times. And yes, a lot of airlines get parked out on the tarmac, even the bigger planes. They use a lot a bendy buses which have a capacity of up to 200 people, and I can confirm the bus journey can take 5 min + depending on where the plane is.

I can also say I bumped into Pjanic at Luxembourg airport yesterday morning, not sure where he was off to (did not ask)......but I'm guessing he was only home to visit his family over the weekend (wasn't in the Roma squad).

Some would say that's ITK right there.

Who: The Goat
When: 15th January
Where: SC

The Goat has heard that although there's been interest in Alex Pritchard from Arse and Watford recently he's sticking with us for the time being.

The Journalist

the info on sneijder is true. Liverpool are in talks. wont be done quick though.
make no mistake Moutinho is the one tottenham want and they are still hopeful of geting him done.
its a bit of a stalemate at the minute but Daniel Levy will go back again.
As i said last week Negredo talked to arsenal not tottenham.
not much has changed really

Who: Jasper
When: 15/01/13
Where: SO

William's preferred choice is categorically US! In DL's hands

D @Gards44

Been Quiet on the Transfer front! Still trying for mouts! Today makes that even clearer! #needsomeonetounlockdefences!

13 Jan 13

Who: The Goat
When: 16th January
Where: SC

The Goat is hearing whispers that Callejon on loan could be an option.

Jasper:

No doubt Holtby will soon be resolved once and for all and another, now his hands(levy) been forced some re-jigging needs to be done, and expected two signings, but see need for a striker urgently for reasons some know so lets see how he deals with his one. AVB will 'say the right things' does not mean that is what he believes ;)

Jasper:

No doubt Holtby will soon be resolved once and for all and another, now his hands(levy) been forced some re-jigging needs to be done, and expected two signings, but see need for a striker urgently for reasons some know so lets see how he deals with his one. AVB will 'say the right things' does not mean that is what he believes ;)

Google translate anyone?

Google translate anyone?

According to google that translates as:

"As soon as there's any news at all from the club I'll claim that's what I was talking about all along. Until then I'll just post some vague stuff on websites that can be interpreted in about a million different ways".

According to google that translates as:

"As soon as there's any news at all from the club I'll claim that's what I was talking about all along. Until then I'll just post some vague stuff on websites that can be interpreted in about a million different ways".

Strange, mine just came up with 'know nothing chancer'.

To be fair, 'Holtby will be resolved once and for all' is spot on. He'll either join us in this window or in the summer. Thank f### we have the likes of jasper to give us this hard to get and secretive information.

Back