• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Spurs Community ‏@SCITK
Ben, Andres call: That's the new offical line (BEN hinting that nothing will happen...)

huh?

Just waiting for the itk's to latch on to the latest developments. Expect variations of:

"My source is telling me that there's been a last minute hitch with Damiao. Not now happening".

Who: The Journalist
When: 31st January
Where: SC

The Journalist said: ↑
nothing earth shattering but Jenas is as close as it can be and the breakdown with townsend was QPR wanted permanent on him and tottenham didn't want to sell. just confusion.

Resigned to nothing happening now, so I'm going to attempt to ignore this for 5 hours and hope for boner inducing news come 11:01

Resigned to nothing happening now, so I'm going to attempt to ignore this for 5 hours and hope for boner inducing news come 11:01

If the Damiao deal is now off (assuming it was ever on, and not just rumour mongering), then I would hope that Spurs will turn to plans B, C or D - which would mean the likes of Negredo, Lisandro Lopez, Hooper etc.

Better than nothing.

Better not be nothing.

If the Damiao deal is now off (assuming it was ever on, and not just rumour mongering), then I would hope that Spurs will turn to plans B, C or D - which would mean the likes of Negredo, Lisandro Lopez, Hooper etc.

Better than nothing.

Better not be nothing.

I'd rather nothing than a 'make do' player we get stuck on our wage bill for a few years.

We're still trying to get rid of some of the old ones.

@Gards44

Leandro always going to be a tough deal but not heard its completely dead! Still looking at 1 other! That's all I know #thfc

I'd rather nothing than a 'make do' player we get stuck on our wage bill for a few years.

We're still trying to get rid of some of the old ones.

True.

Depends, though.

If we can get a player for a reasonable fee, on reasonable wages - i.e. would be easy to sell on again quickly, if needs be - then I'd feel much better about the remainder of this season than if we decided to stick with what we've got.

To be honest I don't think the deal for Leandro is off. I think AVB wants this guy, I think we need a striker, and I think the 'deal is off/very unlikely' stories that come out are posturing by the parties involved because everyone is looking to get the best deal for themselves on this day.

Back