• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

There's so many red flags over character though.

Id either like to see us go big proven on Osimhen or Isak, or go for big potential on Leonardo

I think you're right about his behaviour but the bar has risen so far for him in last few seasons, he's gone from lower league and loans player to regular PL scorer, perhaps he saw his career drifting along and didnt act as responsibly as he should.

I doubt anyone would argue with that.

Doubt it will happen. But yeah we can dream.

1 or 2 off there would be attainable given the current situations. We know Fulhams price given the Bayern field transfer and Napoli will be a fire sale come summer. We can dream as you say haha

1 or 2 off there would be attainable given the current situations. We know Fulhams price given the Bayern field transfer and Napoli will be a fire sale come summer. We can dream as you say haha

Lets see. The points deductions for psr breaches have really thrown the cat amoungst the pigeons. Europe still seemingly broke. It's going to be a weird window this summer.

Has his behaviour at Brentford been bad?
I think there was some incident when he was holiday and got caught on video slagging off the club, but then apologised. Can't quite remember all the details.

I think he's a bit screwed because clubs won't want to pay such a big fee for someone his age now ffp is giving them second thoughts. He needed that big move a while back.

Gyokeres would be brilliant
Right at the top of the list for me
Why did no one go for Gyokeres from Coventry. Coventry FFS.

I remember watching an FA cup game a while ago and he looked OK. On the commentary they were talking about him moving up then. Maybe it is English bias, but surely he would have gone to any PL club from Coventry?

Toney would be better than anyone else we could get IMO and would add something to the team we don’t.. hold up play
But… I’d look at others too depending what style we’re going for
I really like a few players in France as possibles
Jonathan David is one
Elye Wahi is another
And you have psgs signing from the summer that they don’t play in Kolo Muani
If we sign David i will revoke my membership. He will be a bigger waste of money then Peoe(arsenal) and Ndombele and will cost similar.

He is the one we have watched the most according to a pal of mine, what that translates to who knows but like you said earlier, gonna be few buying clubs this summer, we will be a major player so we should be able yo get the targets or variation of them

I'm expecting the unexpected this summer.

Had anyone heard of vicario, vdv, dragusin? We'll get one big name. Then we'll have an opportune signing like werner.

It's the way we do business now.

Back