• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

We need a CM to replace Bissouma, We need a RB and LB who can challenge Udogie and Porro and we need 2 wingers to take Kulu's place and one to play on the left. Johnson should be used as an impact sub.

We need a CM to replace Bissouma, We need a RB and LB who can challenge Udogie and Porro and we need 2 wingers to take Kulu's place and one to play on the left. Johnson should be used as an impact sub.
Would you sell, Bissouma, Johnson or Kulusevski if you needed to fund their replacements?

I agree by the way, a quality CM and a top winger or two (If we can find better than Werner, Kulu or Johnson)

Would you sell, Bissouma, Johnson or Kulusevski if you needed to fund their replacements?

I agree by the way, a quality CM and a top winger or two (If we can find better than Werner, Kulu or Johnson)
Johnson could still become that player, but we definitely need options and depth

Johnson could still become that player, but we definitely need options and depth
Yeah I just get the feeling a lot of people want some new half decent players just for squad depth etc when Ange has proven in the past he can be ruthless and try to upgrade his first 11.

I think we need another 1 or 2 really top players in CM and wing forward to take us up a notch.

Reactions: jrh
Yeah I just get the feeling a lot of people want some new half decent players just for squad depth etc when Ange has proven in the past he can be ruthless and try to upgrade his first 11.

I think we need another 1 or 2 really top players in CM and wing forward to take us up a notch.
Out biggest issue has been the issues in defence
When losing a full back our game has suffered massively

I first mentioned Kelly as an astute signing a couple of years ago. He wouldn’t work as a left back in an Ange team though.
I think Kelly could be a Joe Gomez for us, they seem quite similar players.

Id like another LB much more like Udogie, but if we've got a ration funds, i dont think Kelly and Davies covering vdv and Udogie for 12 months would be the worst thing in the world

Why do so many transfer sites waffle on so much. You got to read down loads before they get to talk to players.

Is it click bait, you have to read past adverts?

I rarely look at news stories these days. Always took them with a pinch of salt. Now no longer even read them.

Can't we replace the squad players with top class though?

Why do so many transfer sites waffle on so much. You got to read down loads before they get to talk to players.

I rarely look at news stories these days. Always took them with a pinch of salt. Now no longer even read them.

Stop clicking.

Newsnow i just look at their top sources. You still get some bs. But loads are cut out.

Bbc gossip has gone to brick aswell. Quoting football insider, the star and express. I know the window is shut. But seriously, scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Yep, If we were going to spend that kind of money on a single player, it would have to be someone who walks into first 11 and makes the team instantly better.

Right now, I'd say a world class #6 (think a prime Kante) covering back line or a top level wide forward/striker that scores a lot of goals would be the obvious places

Interesting question, do we think Ange wants a player in his prime (i.e. obviously he would have leveraged Kane, but Johnson & VDV are Ange buys, for Johnson money we could have gone more experienced/proven) or does he want someone he builds into system?

I think this is a VITAL signing. Biss is not at that level IMO.

He has shown he can be but we can’t rely on him for sure
Palhinha had a great game and is well regarded, I haven't paid enough attention of his use of the ball to know if he would fit in that aspect but he pure defensive play and harrying was very impressive.

Palhinha had a great game and is well regarded, I haven't paid enough attention of his use of the ball to know if he would fit in that aspect but he pure defensive play and harrying was very impressive.
He is a destroyer not a passer from what I’ve seen
We need the passer as much as anything
That’s where possibly Rodrigo can fit in

Those are the AI written ones. They read the same as every student essay from the last 12 months. Just really inane and unnecessary 'context' padding.

I have a rule now that nothing that nobody could be bothered to write is worth reading. So as soon as I get that scent of AI from the first sentence, I just close the tab.
90+% of content on the internet will be AI generated within the next five years. Something like that? Pretty fudgein grim.

Back