• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

the Tim Sherwood man love thread

Thanks for speaking for me. I'd heard of him and the praise he was getting. I'm sure others did too (just like they've heard about Oduwa, Onomah, Edwards, KWP, etc).

Sorry, I was talking generally - I just hadn't heard any clamour here (or elsewhere) for Bentaleb to play games.

Similarly, there has been some praise of the players you've mentioned, but as far as I've seen, no one's been calling for them to start.

history suggests they would be better off keeping him for that game......3 matches v Poch, 3 victories

Well Poch had a brick record vs Jose and he corrected that last year; i think Villa will scrape a draw tomorrow and they'd head to WHL the following week with Timmeh talking his usual b0llocks about how we'd never be anywhere without him or some other nonsense. Then we can stick it to him and Villa live on TV and he can stick his win ratio up his owl-eyed distended butt. We'll have a good week to prepare the public feast as well with no midweek game!

Well Poch had a brick record vs Jose and he corrected that last year; i think Villa will scrape a draw tomorrow and they'd head to WHL the following week with Timmeh talking his usual b0llocks about how we'd never be anywhere without him or some other nonsense. Then we can stick it to him and Villa live on TV and he can stick his win ratio up his owl-eyed distended butt. We'll have a good week to prepare the public feast as well with no midweek game!
Should be a good chance to get a decent goal difference for this season.

A three game sequence is hardly history

recent results then, or the only 3 games they have faced each other, or the very recent short insignificant history of 3 games.............is that more acceptable?

recent results then, or the only 3 games they have faced each other, or the very recent short insignificant history of 3 games.............is that more acceptable?

Result are what results are. What I am saying is that it is such a short sequence as to be statistically meaningless.

I think that's it for Tim, villa will have got rid by the time they play us. Wonder if Ancelotti fancies a challenge.

I think that's it for Tim, villa will have got rid by the time they play us. Wonder if Ancelotti fancies a challenge.
Ancelotti would be mad to even go near Villa Park.
To be fair, I dont think its just Timmeh lack of tactical knowledge and big ego and mouth that is wrong in that club. A owner wanting to sell, a sports director (Hendrik Almstadt, ex Goon) without any experience in being a "big man".
Reading reports, Villa deserved more today, but Timmeh is changing formation and starting XI more often than I'm changing under wear.
Let's see if the Villa board give him the boot now. I've got a couple of Villa mates, they are fuming. And they actually understand now why I wanted him out of our club ;)

Tactic Tim:
"I try and pick players who I suggest can handle the pressure. That's how I am selecting my teams at the moment.

For the next match, against Southampton: "We will mix it up. We will have a look and see a few of our other new players - and see how they perform on the big stage."

Reporter: "Do you feel you are in a hole?"

Timmeh: "No i don't. The club is in a hole."

Lol!! Quick quotes that sum up the man in a nutshell...i bet @scaramanga and others would call him a Liverpool "it's never my fault" type.

Hilarious! Please GHod don't let him get the sack yet

Back