• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The three films to see before you die O/T

Surely the number of people who have paid to seen it is dependant on the stars in the film, in addition to the marketing strategies...

I've been in full cinema's watching crap films and i've been in empty cinemas watching good films.

Lets look at the highest grossing films of 2011.................

1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2
2. Transformers: Dark of the Moon
3. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
4. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn
5. Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol
6. Kung-Fu Panda 2
7. Fast Five
8. The Hangover Part 2
9. The Smurfs
10. Cars 2

How many of those can you honestly say are 'good films'?

Even the top 10 highest grossing films of all time has the likes of Harry Potter, Transformers, Pirates of the Caribean and even Star Wars: The Phantom Menace!

^ thought Troll Hunter was a MASSIVE pile of turd tbh

and you guys is cray yo - the prestige is awesome

Lets look at the highest grossing films of 2011.................

1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2
2. Transformers: Dark of the Moon
3. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
4. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn
5. Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol
6. Kung-Fu Panda 2
7. Fast Five
8. The Hangover Part 2
9. The Smurfs
10. Cars 2

How many of those can you honestly say are 'good films'?

Even the top 10 highest grossing films of all time has the likes of Harry Potter, Transformers, Pirates of the Caribean and even Star Wars: The Phantom Menace!

Agreed.

They are all fairly brick films IMO

Perhaps you watched it with the wrong expectations? I thought it was a hoot

possibly, although i didn't really know anything about it other than it kept popping up in various places as a good movie to watch. couldn't really work out whether it was trying to be serious or not

Back