• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Squad

The most incredible thing about the lack of subs yesterday was Lennon. He clearly wasnt right when he went down with 20 mins to go and, even though it was only 1-0 at the time and we needed the win, it was ridiculously risky to leave him on.

I would expect to see a couple changes on Wed: King for Gallas, Parker for Sandro or Lennon. I really hope he doesnt however i can see Harry reverting to his absurd 4-3-3 formation again

Oh and on Charlie, he's clearly on his way out now given Harry si staying

Really you mean the 4-3-3 formation we convert to anyway when VDV drops deep? Like Yesterday for example?

Corluka just said that he doesn't think Modric will be at WHL next season.

Modric hates Levy, so I am not surprised he wants away. But I think Levy will hold his ground again, but with no European Championships to worry about Modric may well stick to his guns this time and refuse to play. Could get very messy.

Corluka just said that he doesn't think Modric will be at WHL next season.

That is an unfortunate comment in several ways, assuming this is true.

1. What the hell Corluka? You're still a Spurs player and might play for Spurs again next season. "I don't know" would have been enough.

2. Corluka and Modric are friends I think. So he probably knows what he's talking about.

Modric hates Levy, so I am not surprised he wants away. But I think Levy will hold his ground again, but with no European Championships to worry about Modric may well stick to his guns this time and refuse to play. Could get very messy.

How the hell do you know that ?

That is an unfortunate comment in several ways, assuming this is true.

1. What the hell Corluka? You're still a Spurs player and might play for Spurs again next season. "I don't know" would have been enough.

2. Corluka and Modric are friends I think. So he probably knows what he's talking about.

He did say that he doesn't know. But then he said "in all honesty I don't think Modric will remain'

They reckon we have offered him £100k a week, if thats not enough then he can clear off, a fit Tom with Sandro/Parker will do for me.

I'm not convinced huddlestone is good enough to be the lynchpin of our midfield, not good enough with the ball tight to his feet, needs a modric to work off

Sent from my Nexus S using Fapatalk 2

If Modric goes. So be it. He is not the be all and end all of our club.

This season he's been very poor. A lot of our other players have been carrying him.

If we can sell him for a good price earlier on in the transfer window and use the money wisely I'm all for him being sold.

Not no last minute ting.

This season he's been very poor. A lot of our other players have been carrying him.

If we can sell him for a good price earlier on in the transfer window and use the money wisely I'm all for him being sold.

Not no last minute ting.

I can't really disagree.

Modric has been VERY unreliable this season; really only seen him in flashes and no way does he dictate the tempo like he has before.

I'm not even sure he'd command massive money, really think the ?ú40m bid from Chelsea was on AVB's behest, but he's not there any longer. I'm just think there are going to be better options in the transfer market this summer, than a fairly average Luka Modric.

I can't really disagree.

Modric has been VERY unreliable this season; really only seen him in flashes and no way does he dictate the tempo like he has before.

I'm not even sure he'd command massive money, really think the ?ú40m bid from Chelsea was on AVB's behest, but he's not there any longer. I'm just think there are going to be better options in the transfer market this summer, than a fairly average Luka Modric.

That is very worrying.

Not no last minute ting.

I can't really disagree.

Absolutely shocking statements both of them.

What did either of you think about Modric and his performances before our poor run started and we dropped from 3rd to 5th?

Absolutely shocking statements both of them.

What did either of you think about Modric and his performances before our poor run started and we dropped from 3rd to 5th?

I wouldn't say he's been terrible this season but he hasn't had that many games where he's bossed it, like the draw against Utd last season for example. Gone pretty quiet in the big games.

I'm not convinced huddlestone is good enough to be the lynchpin of our midfield, not good enough with the ball tight to his feet, needs a modric to work off

I like Tom in there, sticks his foot in and wont be bullied, before his ankle played up he had lost a bit of weight and was getting round the pitch a lot better, a big miss for us this season I think.

Liverpool at home,Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home and away,Chelsea away he was very good.ManUtd at home and Liverpool away were solid displays.

Also,on pretty much all sites that keep data like match ratings Modric is in the top 3,on some even our best player this season.To say Modric was carried by other players might be the dumbest thing I have heard football wise in a long long time

If there are some who think we can replace Modric with Hudd i want some of what they are drinking. :(

If there are some who think we can replace Modric with Hudd i want some of what they are drinking. :(

Rather Hudd than David Dun who Harry will no doubt see as an excellent chap, experienced and a good character in the dressing room.

Back