• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Spanish Football Thread

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32618821

Spanish domestic football to be suspended
The Spanish football federation says it is suspending all end-of-season games in disputes with the government, including over TV rights.

A statement by the federation said it was unhappy with being awarded only 4.55% of pools revenue, though it said it was still open to dialogue.

All matches will be suspended from 16 May, including the domestic cup final.

In the top division, Barcelona lead La Liga rivals Real Madrid by two points, with only three games left to play.

they lose and barcelona have effectively won the league - atletico madrid are more than capable of beating barcelona next week and handing real madrid hope but i doubt it.

Bale wins a soft penalty - Ronnie fudges up the penalty ! ha ha ....

Valencia's goalie Alves has now saved 15 penalty's in the La Liga

they lose and barcelona have effectively won the league - atletico madrid are more than capable of beating barcelona next week and handing real madrid hope but i doubt it.

I think Bale will be coming back without a La Liga title .

Anyone seen a ppg/win % with/without Modric for Real this season?

Can't say I have and I can only imagine they miss him, but they're not losing this game because Modric ain't playing. Some Spurs like defending by Madrid and two soft goals from Valencia. That, and numerous squandered chances .

They've just pulled one back ....1-2 ..

I think he's done, they should sell him
in the summer

they won't of course, which will stagnate them, and bale, and cost Carlo his job

Just getting to a third season is quite an achievement.

His trophy haul is quite astonishing, but he's only ever won 3 domestic league titles.

I don't know, he's important for sure, but I think Ronaldo's dip in form by his unbelievable standards is the biggest factor.

...which is why La Marca and every other sycophant has been turning the heat up on Bale, who in turn has been mutated into some sort of central attacker, when he should be wide, getting the ball early and being given the freedom to do what he does.

Cassilas gone apparently according to Balague. Mourinho fudged his career up good and proper, looks half the player he was a couple of years ago.

De Gea going the other way. Lloris to United?

Back