• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Spanish Football Thread

I wouldn't say Barca have nothing to play for jeez mate they're still in with a great chance of winning it.

Ooh interesting. My only ante post bet remaining from August was a bloody £4 5-fold of league winners. Juve, Ajax, PSG, Emirates Marketing Project and Barca returns £107.00. 3 in and City and Barca left. Come on Valencia.

If they win they're last 2 games they'll win it if real lose tonight????

What am I missing??

I got things mixed up in my earlier post

Sorry

Yes, Barca do indeed have a great chance of winning it, if RM lose today or against Valladolid on wednesday

So are we all wanting Bale, Modric to win or not?

I don't hold anything against Bale, I loved Modric as a player here but think he was a **** about leaving (twice).

Not that any of that matters, I have an immense dislike of all things Real so hope they continue to lose this or Barcelona **** them over by throwing their game to Atletico (tho I'm generally loathe to suggesting that).

Didn't know that so it's me that's clearly missing something:lol:

Lol no worries mate had me worried there for a minute. Typical if the bet comes in with only £4 stake )One of my lowest stakes) really fancied it at the start of the season.

So what's the head to head like between barca and atletico as that's what it's decided with. If barca win their last two they win the league? Depending on how the result turns out between them and atletico on the final day?

So what's the head to head like between barca and atletico as that's what it's decided with. If barca win their last two they win the league? Depending on how the result turns out between them and atletico on the final day?

Barca drew at Atletico so could still win the title if they win their final 2 games and Real drop further points...

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/_/name/thematch/id/2797?cc=5739
...A win against the already safe Andalucians would bring Atletico to 91 points ahead of their final game of the season at Camp Nou. Three more points would mean 94 -- the most any team can now reach.

If Madrid win all their games remaining they also get to 94 points but would lose out to their city rivals given the head-to-head tiebreaker -- Atletico won at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu earlier in the season while the Calderon derbi finished 2-2.

The late equaliser amateurishly conceded by Barca against Getafe on Saturday -- it must be even more painful a day later -- means the most the Catalans can manage is 91 and would need a Madrid defeat to have any chance of retaining the title.

Last edited:
Back