• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The race for 86 points

Palace away is going to be tricky but if we want to win the league we must win these games.

Interestingly, any odd result will have the media a field day at our expense.

Keegan style ... I'd love it if we can shut them all the fudge up

Good grief, we don't do things easy, do we ?

But if we want to be winners and Champions, these are the trials of fire we must overcome. Chavs in the FA cup semi, then the league in, a tough one too.

COYS !!!

Palace away is going to be tricky but if we want to win the league we must win these games.

Interestingly, any odd result will have the media a field day at our expense.

Keegan style ... I'd love it if we can shut them all the fudge up
Er...it didn't go too well for Keegan, that whole episode.

Reactions: DTA
I've been saying for weeks on here that the Double is ours for the taking. Trust in "Mystic Yermiyahu", a seer of visions and Kabbalistic master.
In next weeks post I shall be announcing the winning lottery numbers the day before they are drawn. 8 wins and The Double is ours. Believe!

Reactions: DTA
There will be some sort of twist. Would be great to be the beneficiaries rather than the victims.
Ha ha! That is not likely.

We will all get the sh*ts or the Calum Davenport Slasher will visit the training ground or something.

It will never happen for us. David Dein and Peter Scudamore and Jesus Christ will change the rules to enable a 39th mystic overseas game against either one of Tapas FC or Barcelona.

Ha ha! That is not likely.

We will all get the sh*ts or the Calum Davenport Slasher will visit the training ground or something.

It will never happen for us. David Dein and Peter Scudamore and Jesus Christ will change the rules to enable a 39th mystic overseas game against either one of Tapas FC or Barcelona.

Davos slasher only did 1 year in prison

A personal take on our position...

My sister lives in northern Scotland and I haven't been up there since 2003.. I have seen her a few times since then when she came down when, sadly, our parents were ill and then their subsequent funerals.

Four weeks ago I gave her some dates for me to go up there and we agreed on the weekend of Sunday 21 may.. The last day of the season and it wasn't an issue before the palace game..

Now, if we have a chance of winning the title on that day I want to be with my son and not stuck in a remote Scottish village with no sky and where nobody gives a toss anyway.

My problem is how would i tell her? She will cop the hump big time.. Spurs never make life easy

Last edited:

My sister lives in northern Scotland and I haven't been up there since 2003.. I have seen her a few times since then when she came down when, sadly, our parents were ill and then their subsequent funerals.

Four weeks ago I gave her some dates for me to go up there and we agreed on the weekend of Sunday 21 may.. The last day of the season and it wasn't an issue before the palace game..

Now, if we have a chance of winning the title on that day I want to be with my son and not stuck in a remote Scottish village with no sky and where nobody gives a toss anyway.

My problem is how would i tell her? She will cop the hump big time.. Spurs never make life easy

You have a whole life time of making it up to her, how many chances will you have of seeing Spurs winning the league?

Find a pub or hotel up there which has Sky and its sorted isnt it? Or use Sky Go?

Journos get used by footballers, agents and managers to spread stories. If they're saying stuff like "x wants a move away" then they're often right.

However, if they're just basing it on nothing more than the Fergie and Barca meetings, I wouldn't be overly worried.

But I do think we're being a bit naive if we think that someone offering untold riches wouldn't at least tempt Poch. At the end of the day, he's not a Spurs fan so probably is no more loyal to us than Modric, Berba or Bale.
Thing is though, for a manager we too can offer untold riches. Especially one that has proven himself like Poch. We can't do it for players, but we sure can for the manager. And throw in a brand new stadium and top class training facility, just in case. :D

You can't go that weekend. Sorry mate, but you can't.

Cann Table after 32 games

75pts Chelsea (+38GD)
71pts
Tottenham (+46GD)
66pts
Liverpool^ (+29GD)
64pts
Emirates Marketing Project (+28GD)
60pts
Manchester United* (+24GD)
57pts
Everton^ (+23GD)
54pts
Arsenal** (+22GD),

**played 30 games
*played 31 games
^played 33 games

What's your preferred top 4?

I hope Poch keeps the pressure off us, and on them. "chelsea are expected to win...etc" Their budget etc. Just say anything to stop our players feeling the heat and keep them fighting as outsiders rather than entitled. As Raneri did last season for Leicester.

Spurs, chelsea, city, united. How good would it be to see pool in 5th and the scum 6th!

Utd fan here, was at the game today, and I can assure you that the majority of reds would be fudging chuffed if you beat them. That over-excitable prick Conte needs putting back in his box for a start, you would think he invented 3 at the back the way some of the media go on. Stop Hazard and they're nothing special, Pulis etc will have taken note.

There's more to it that that though, anyone that truly loves the game is sick of the ultra negative brick that has become fashionable these days, including at my club. Spurs remind me of Fergie's Utd in the early 90s tbh, some of the best football I've seen in years, but also a team that will fight you if you want to fight.

Think you'll nick it on GD, and would love to see it happen. Best of luck lads.

Utd fan here, was at the game today, and I can assure you that the majority of reds would be fudging chuffed if you beat them. That over-excitable prick Conte needs putting back in his box for a start, you would think he invented 3 at the back the way some of the media go on. Stop Hazard and they're nothing special, Pulis etc will have taken note.

There's more to it that that though, anyone that truly loves the game is sick of the ultra negative brick that has become fashionable these days, including at my club. Spurs remind me of Fergie's Utd in the early 90s tbh, some of the best football I've seen in years, but also a team that will fight you if you want to fight.

Think you'll nick it on GD, and would love to see it happen. Best of luck lads.

Welcome mate, always good to see fair-minded football supporters on the forum...as someone who greatly respected SAF (not necessarily universal here I must be honest, but I always did and always admired him greatly) your comparison is particularly interesting. I feel exactly the same, but again, to hear it from someone who lived it is really interesting. I genuinely hope that your club finds success beyond Mourinho one day sooner than later, as I personally believe he is beneath Utd and is incredibly lucky to have the job. Anyway, again welcome, and as I said, we always welcome fair, open-minded supporters from other clubs on here. Best, Steff

Let's be honest, we won't be allowed to win it.
Any other club in the country playing football as good as we are we with young English talent and it would be a toss fest with everyone and their dog willing us on.
Add in its the final season at The Lane, one if the grand old style grounds and it all the fairy tale connations and there would be pull out souvenir colour supplements, sky sports specials and Melevyn fudging Bragg documentaries.
What do we get?
Ah, spurs, they're alright, but they'll bottle it in the end.
I'm not usually one for conspiracy theories, but I bet there's going to be some dodgy decisions between now and May.

Back