• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The poo & guff thread...

holy moley....this thread is epic and just too funny....

i dodnt want to look but couldnt resist...that is one epic dump! and is their really a website called ratemypoo.com?:ross:

I can never unsee that.

Still, good to see the old anti splash back pre dump paper layer, hope it worked, that thing would've gone off like a depth charge.

It didn't to be honest as it entered the water whilst still coming out my balloon knot. Over a foot I reckon. Smooth as silk,hardly any wipe which is always a nice bonus.

Just laid a fresh bowl thumper, 99 wiper. Just what I was expecting. I had number 39 on the menu last night.

Just wondering if there's an apps for tracking your poo? with graphs and stuff so you can see how often you go, maybe rate each stool out of 10 for appearance etc, send your favourites to your freinds.. stuff like that?

6 months without any red meat. Minimal processed whites/sugar. Probiotics on a regular basis. The result has been a severe decline in messy, stinky growlers. In fact, the one growler you can bet on for some girth and basel weight is the P.M.C. bobbie (post-morning-coffee)…

6 months without any red meat. Minimal processed whites/sugar. Probiotics on a regular basis. The result has been a severe decline in messy, stinky growlers. In fact, the one growler you can bet on for some girth and basel weight is the P.M.C. bobbie (post-morning-coffee)…

Wow California has got its grips on you... but never mind that. do you feel better for it?

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

Had my first 60-wiper in ages today. Started raining too mid-dump, which created a ****ty vacuum of hell in the toilets. A pleasing experience though all round.

Just in case someone actually thinks that's real, which is far more likely (and perhaps worrying) than the above being a true story: There's no way someone goes through life without either having an adult help them out when they first start using the toilet or at least once seeing someone use one on film or tv (considering the guy is literate enough to be posting crap, pun intended, on the internet.

one of my fave threads

did a "dutch oven " with the missus, was in doghouse but was worth it for her reaction

I had a spicy chicken wasabi on the train home lastnight, its like a tap this morning, the brown rain !!!

Speaking of taps, every Saturday morning without fail I have what I like to call "Taparse". The stress of the previous couple of days results in a chocolate fondue fountain pumping relentlessly. Sometimes I spot what I think is a bit of marshmallow in there to add to the illusion but I won't be doing a taste test anytime soon unless I accidentally get a bit under my nails.

edit just to add that i've just googled "taparse" thinking I invented the phrase but it looks like someone beat me to it.

Have had two today already, both involved a machine gun like popping of the brown stuff. Must have been that fish n chips last night.

Just went into the loo’s to change, 3 traps red, the only one free, I walk in there is a huge and a mean huge log in the pan, no toilet paper at all just a log hahahahahaha

My father in law laid a cable in our toilet last week that's still ****ing there! It's flat and grainy, it's like glued to the bottom of the toilet. I've managed to flush out the top part of it (so it's not visible from ****ing-view anymore), but it's still down there. Just incredible. Survived countless flushes.

Back