• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The poo & guff thread...

I'm so proud, I feel like i've found a golden ticket and 10lb lighter at the same time. Never have I seen such a magical chocolate rainbow, Willy Wonka would be taking notes. I very much doubt there's a pot of gold at the end of this one though. I'm praying no one calls at the house for the next 45 minutes.

Hold your breath, make a wish, count to three.

Come with me, and you'll be, in a world of pure devastation. Take a look and you'll see into your suffocation.
We'll begin, with a spin, traveling in the world of my creation, what we'll see, will defy explanatiooonnnn.

Just poo'd water. Awesome.

Bug or a curry/beer session yesterday?

I had a 24 hour bug the other yeah that made me brick water. Never has the "it went straight through me" line been more appropriate. I could drink half a pint of water and 60 seconds later it was coming out my arsehole. The exact same amount aswell because I brick in a measuring jug - I was curious

Bug. Stomach ache all day. Went twice in about 30 minutes. Hardly anything to wipe neither.

Unbelievable.
So, I had a curry sandwich yesterday (nanwich - naan bread with chicken curry) after playing (scored a hat-trick BTW) and found myself sitting down early the next morning for a routine 'currified' evacuation. It felt like it was a proper curried-brick, complete with sticky residue-on-arse-hairs feeling...after a relaxing brick, I moved in for the clean-up and...a ghost! Nothing! Nary a thin, light light brown smidge of evidence to be seen. thinking I must've missed a massive sludgefest, I wiped from several angles and again came up clean! I can also report that later that day, there were NO skidders in my underwear and no sticky-clinkers looking for removal later.
A genuine mystery of Twilight Zone proportions!!!!

Unbelievable.
So, I had a curry sandwich yesterday (nanwich - naan bread with chicken curry) after playing (scored a hat-trick BTW) and found myself sitting down early the next morning for a routine 'currified' evacuation. It felt like it was a proper curried-brick, complete with sticky residue-on-arse-hairs feeling...after a relaxing brick, I moved in for the clean-up and...a ghost! Nothing! Nary a thin, light light brown smidge of evidence to be seen. thinking I must've missed a massive sludgefest, I wiped from several angles and again came up clean! I can also report that later that day, there were NO skidders in my underwear and no sticky-clinkers looking for removal later.
A genuine mystery of Twilight Zone proportions!!!!

Massive result. Curry bricks usually require at least 2 flushes because the pan has been filled up with bog roll

On that note,has anyone ever put slightly too much bog roll down the pan after a 20 wiper and the water has gone over the edge?

It's when it stops with about a 2 inch gap at the top and you have a chance to play Flushian Roulette. Give it another go and wait for the water to rise hoping for it to flush before it makes a mess of your socks. I've always been lucky enough to win so far but not without one or two scares.

It's when it stops with about a 2 inch gap at the top and you have a chance to play Flushian Roulette. Give it another go and wait for the water to rise hoping for it to flush before it makes a mess of your socks. I've always been lucky enough to win so far but not without one or two scares.

:ross:

'Flushian roulette'...is that from the Profanersaurus or are you, in fact, a genius?

My GHod that's funny...:ross:

What's everyone's dump timings? I'm regular as clockwork 7am each day. With a possible follow up around 9-ish dependant on my activities the night before. On the rare occasion I drop a log in the evening, it just feels wrong

:ross:

'Flushian roulette'...is that from the Profanersaurus or are you, in fact, a genius?

My GHod that's funny...:ross:

Thought of it as I was typing the post out, was going to go with poolette bu didn't want to over do the pun :lol:

So in the last 8 days i've been once, and that was on Wednesday. So either i'm eating less or I'm going to be building a dam the next time I go.

tLsXN.gif

Just got 50 shades of brown for christmas. Must have been all the celebrations and matchmakers I ate last night.

Didn't poo all-day yesterday, despite eating for 3 men and having more gas than the North Sea. Woke up this morning and let forth the Kraken right away. No mess. Simple, effective (with a courtesy flush), two wipes and job done.

Thanks Xmas turkey.

I've been pooing so much over the holidays that I think I've probably lost weight. One thing I dont understand though is that the first time that I went to toilet today, I didn't really need to wipe. I went again later on and had to wipe so many times that I was building a paper Pyramid inside the toilet, what's that about?!

Back