• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Paxton yesterday

I've sat in the Paxton upper for 15 years now, it's always been a bit like that.

The general area I sit in is fine, pretty much the same group of people the last decade or so, quite a friendly, nice bunch.

I get a right good work out when watching on the box... my legs are twitching and kicking a non existent ball all the time.. it's all very stressful, but good for the Fitbit!

I never enjoy watching on TV even when we win, but I hate listening to us on the radio, particularly when Alan (this show is all about me) Green is doing it.

Even the demonstrations saying that he wasn't their president?
Protest is fine.
Outright rejection of an outcome because you don't like it is something else.

Normally I would agree, but in the Trump case.
I'd shoot the fudger myself given a chance. He is a monstrouserty!

Normally I would agree, but in the Trump case.
I'd shoot the fudger myself given a chance. He is a monstrouserty!

I'm not so sure. If you read Scott Adams' blog (guy who writes Dilbert) he's been analysing Trump's campaign for the last year and made a lot of interesting insights about him. He even switched away from supporting Clinton in September as a result.
Behind the superficial list of things not to like - which can't really be denied - I think that on fundamental policies and changes, Trump will surprise many. And not in a bad way.
Anyway, that's enough of that for a thread about the Paxton!

I'm not so sure. If you read Scott Adams' blog (guy who writes Dilbert) he's been analysing Trump's campaign for the last year and made a lot of interesting insights about him. He even switched away from supporting Clinton in September as a result.
Behind the superficial list of things not to like - which can't really be denied - I think that on fundamental policies and changes, Trump will surprise many. And not in a bad way.
Anyway, that's enough of that for a thread about the Paxton!

He is a chameleon a fraud, he has always had enough money, but now he has real power to be a very very dangerous. He is totally ruthless, remember his campaign rhetoric, he will say and do anything.
He now has enough smoke and mirrors at his disposal that you and I will never see 'it' coming.

Re Paxton OT we agree!

Maybe you missed my acknowledgement of this just before your post "Anyway, that's enough of that for a thread about the Paxton!"

I wish they could have seen the likes of : Atouba, Austin, Berti, Laurie Brown, Bunjevcevic, Butters, Frazier Campbell, Cundy, Davenport, Doherty, Dozzell, Dumitrescu, Durie......Christ I'm getting depressed just writing this.
Hell, you got me going now. How about Acimovic, Andy Booth, Gardner, Iverson, Jackson, Kerslake, Koncheski, Mabizela, Mimms, Nethercott, O'Reilly, Postiga, Rasiak, Rebrov, Reid, Richards, Ricketts, Saib, Scales, Scott, Taarabt, Thatcher, Toda, Tramezzani, Vega.

Hell, you got me going now. How about Acimovic, Andy Booth, Gardner, Iverson, Jackson, Kerslake, Koncheski, Mabizela, Mimms, Nethercott, O'Reilly, Postiga, Rasiak, Rebrov, Reid, Richards, Ricketts, Saib, Scales, Scott, Taarabt, Thatcher, Toda, Tramezzani, Vega.
All in alphabetical order too

wow, that list just sent a shiver down my spine.

Atouba was part of the new wave that injected excitement into my Spurs-supporting life. That time when Arnesen and Jol (and Santini) came in and introduced the wave of new signings was so reinvigorating.

Ah, the days of so many new signing and the time taken to work out whether any were any good or not. Much more time was afforded to new players when there were so many on the pitch.

In our current period of relative stability every new signing has to make an instant impact.

Back