• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Other Clubs Transfer Rumours and News Thread

We've just signed his soul-mate, their wives are best buddies too, he'll be going nowhere.

Oh come on, Cabaye will be on the first flight to the top 4 as soon as the summer transfer window opens.

On the 13th of May last year you said "Ben Arfa, Cisse and Ba would cost you in excess of £100M" and that Krul would cost in excess of £32m.

You are a strange boy.

Ba was only about £7m so that makes Ben Arfa and Cisse about £47m each :D

Cloud cuckoo land.

Oh come on, Cabaye will be on the first flight to the top 4 as soon as the summer transfer window opens.

On the 13th of May last year you said "Ben Arfa, Cisse and Ba would cost you in excess of £100M" and that Krul would cost in excess of £32m.

You are a strange boy.

Ba was only about £7m so that makes Ben Arfa and Cisse about £47m each :D

Cloud cuckoo land.

Ba had a clause.

Liverpool have tried to get their hands on Ben Arfa this window and were told to fudge off.

Daily Mail: QPR boss Harry Redknapp is showing interest in Dynamo Kiev's former Spurs midfielder Niko Kranjcar.

Greg Stobart @gstobart

Balotelli preparing for Emirates Marketing Project exit: had a farewell meal, given notice on rented house, belongings packed

I think it'd be worth a cheeky loan attempt. Hed have a point to prove and if it doesn't work out then separate at seasons end. Very low risk, relatively low cost.

After they publically insulted him?

That was just Berlusconi, who has since apologised.

All the tabloids are saying a deal is close.

Balotelli's agent Raiola: "At the moment there isn't a negotiation between City and Milan. By january 31? Let's see"

BTW, his agent is real scumbag. Raiola on Pogba: "Pogba is not on sale. He will stay at Juventus. At least until July"

Montpellier president Louis Nicolin has hit out at Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa and Younes Belhanda
By Graeme Bailey - Tweet me: @graemebailey. Last Updated: January 22, 2013 9:09am
Share:

Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa: Having talks with Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Sky Bet

Saudi Sportswashing Machine's Next Match
Aston Villa 7/5
Draw 23/10
Saudi Sportswashing Machine 13/8
Football Betting
£10 Free Bet
Montpellier president Louis Nicollin has launched a scathing attack on his star men Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa and Younes Belhanda, as they both look set to leave the club this month.

Captain Yanga-Mbiwa has attracted interest from England and is in talks with Saudi Sportswashing Machine, whilst Belhanda looks set for a move to Fenerbahce.

But Nicollin has questioned the motives behind the deals - and with Yanga-Mbiwa he says moving to Saudi Sportswashing Machine is a mistake.

"It was agreed he [Mbiwa] could leave if he found a club he finds interesting, we are not going to cry. His head is not with Montpellier - but it does not matter, he is not irreplaceable," insisted Nicollin in L'Equipe.

"I think his agent has a lot to do with Mapou. If he is an ass, that is not my fault - but I think his agent has much to do with this.

"As for Saudi Sportswashing Machine, this really is not a good choice - he will re-transfer next year, his move does not bother me."

He is also concerned by Belhanda's prospective new employers Fenerbahce.

"Apart from Turkey I do not know who wants (him), but Turkey is complicated," he added.

"I'll only sell my players to English and German clubs.

"Belhanda and Mapou, it was set in their heads what they wanted. Do I want them now? No. They showed a lack of professionalism, which is evident in view of the wages they were seeking."

This supposedly Mario Balotelli's old house which now available to rent.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-25355850.html

It looks different to the one that was on the news when he set fireworks off out the bathroom window.

article-2052244-0E7CA8FE00000578-261_468x312.jpg

Back