• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Other Clubs Transfer Rumours and News Thread

IF pool were smart they'd spend some of their money and get Walcott IMO.

Suarez - Sturridge - Walcott

Could all flip positions and would be pretty tough to handle for any back 4.

That's a decent attack to be fair.

I heard Utd are sniffing around Walcott though it's probably just twitter teletext.

They already have Young, Valencia and Nani for those positions (even Kagawa if really needed) - granted the latter seems to be on his way out according to some reports

Greg Stobart @gstobart

Manchester United confident of landing Zaha after making opening £6m bid for Palace star

He's not that good, frequently lacks confidence and is very hot and cold. I'm not too bothered that he's staying there.

exactly - 100k a week for Walcott? That's funds they can't spend elsewhere, quite pleased tbh. Although had he left the press would have spun it as a negative to Arsenal because of the reputation Walcott has in the press, which would have been nice to see. In the real world though, Walcott's not a 100k player.*

* I actually haven't seen him play up front yet though, maybe he's better there, he certainly knows where the goal is tbf.

exactly - 100k a week for Walcott? That's funds they can't spend elsewhere, quite pleased tbh. Although had he left the press would have spun it as a negative to Arsenal because of the reputation Walcott has in the press, which would have been nice to see. In the real world though, Walcott's not a 100k player.*

* I actually haven't seen him play up front yet though, maybe he's better there, he certainly knows where the goal is tbf.

I think that the issue with Walcott is one of mentality. He is undoubtedly talented but he goes missing when his team need him and turns it on when games are already won.

Gotta be due another shoulder injury soon too, can't believe he's not been injured for a few months

He's not that good, frequently lacks confidence and is very hot and cold. I'm not too bothered that he's staying there.

I half agree, but would have just been good to see another big name player give up on them.

Mbiwa is a superb signing for Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Not done yet, not counting my chickens with clubs like QPR around willing to hand out £80k a week.

We've also had a bid accepted for Massadio Haïdara as well apparently.

based exactly on what ???

The fact that I have been a Montpellier fan for about 4 years since I first went there on holiday.

I watched them through out last season too as I do watch a lot of French football in what was a monumental season for the club. They won the Ligue One trophy which nobody expected considering the riches of PSG as well as Lille, Lyon, Marseille etc He along with Giroud, Belhanda, Utaka were all superb.

He was captain, the fact he is captaining a team that young to a league trophy was very promising. I called for him in the summer and had a nice discussion with african over it. I can't believe Arsenal didn't go for him in the end considering there defensive issues and I think they were linked with him in the summer.

I think Saudi Sportswashing Machine are assembling a good team full of good footballers like Cabaye, ben Arfa, Santon, Debuchy, Mbiwa, Tiote. If they did end up signing Remy, they were just a decent manager away from a very good team.

The fact that I have been a Montpellier fan for about 4 years since I first went there on holiday.

I watched them through out last season too as I do watch a lot of French football in what was a monumental season for the club. They won the Ligue One trophy which nobody expected considering the riches of PSG as well as Lille, Lyon, Marseille etc He along with Giroud, Belhanda, Utaka were all superb.

He was captain, the fact he is captaining a team that young to a league trophy was very promising. I called for him in the summer and had a nice discussion with african over it. I can't believe Arsenal didn't go for him in the end considering there defensive issues and I think they were linked with him in the summer.

I think Saudi Sportswashing Machine are assembling a good team full of good footballers like Cabaye, ben Arfa, Santon, Debuchy, Mbiwa, Tiote. If they did end up signing Remy, they were just a decent manager away from a very good team.

Cabaye made such a difference today, we played Reading off the park for 70 minutes, Cisse should have scored 5, mind their 'keeper had a blinder.

Reading couldn't have complained had it been 5-0 at half time, then Pardew goes and bottles it and goes all defensive 1-0 up with 30 minutes to go and it cost us.

I heard Cabaye went off injured. Any news on that?

Lies from Pardew.

He was never going to play more than 65/70 minutes first start back after injury, looked fine, didn't signal to the bench or anything.

10 days until our next game, he should be fine.

Would have been a shame. Coming back from injury and then get injured again. I like Cabaye so I'm glad to see he is fine.

Back