• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Results of the 2013 GG Awards ***

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
Posts of the Year:

:lol:

Marca, August 29 2013

ESCLUSIVA:

exclusivos: residuos Bale a medida que se desvanece de transferencia

Doctor: Si el Madrid no consigue Bale pronto va a morir de desnutrición

In horrifying news from the depths of Senor Levy's warped realm, Marca has learned that Gareth Bale played in Tottenham's 0-0 draw with Tbilsi, a minor Europa League team of no importance. Marca's reporter on the scene, Javi Lopez, managed to obtain a photo of Bale, which confirms what every Madridista feared: Bale has lost weight, and is slowly wasting away from the stress of being denied his dream.

Swindon-Town-v-Tottenham-Hotspur-Pre-Season-Friendly-2082877.jpg

Pictured: Happy Bale, playing for the Tottenhams earlier this summer

Kenneth+McEvoy+Cambridge+City+v+Tottenham+goJGETSsL-zl.jpg

Pictured: Bale against Tbilsi, a shocking loss of weight and stature

Filled with horror, our editor took these pictures to doctor Florentino Zerep, who affirmed our worst fears. "This boy is suffering from the pain of malnutrition and stress", he stated. "His white heart beats weaker and weaker as his dream is denied." Bale's weight loss is believed to have caused the brave boys in the Madrid locker room to break down in tears, and has caused a storm of indignation directed at Levy involving, among others, such figures as Pope Francis, Zinedine Zidane and noted real estate developer Florentino Perez.

Pope-Francis-010.jpg

Pope Francis: "The actions of evil men (like Daniel Levy) will be punished in heaven. Hala Madrid."

For the good of the player, for the good of the game, for the good of humanity, we hope Bale will complete his move soon, before he becomes Senor Levy's first fatality.

Sexo es Vida,

G. Marques, editor

He's managed to numb and suck my enjoyment out of watching Spurs.

Hoddle, Santini, Jol, Ramos, Redknapp... They all had their faults, but none of them produced such soul-destroying football teams, such painful displays, such joyless, souless football, with no goals, in either end of the pitch.

FFS even Graham's teams had more life about them with Ginola and Anderton on song! We won something too!

I can't believe that no other manager received the backing he did, yet produced the pile of turd he has.

£30m creative talents left on the bench. Danish play-maker wizards get the odd game. One of Spain's top marksmen disappears. One of Brazil's starters looks lost! No width, no defence splitting passes, no crosses, no dribbling, no pace...

Just mundane huff n puff, we squeeze past the poorest with soft penalties and last-minute winners. We play for clean sheets at home.

We've got the best squad I can ever remember but I hate watching Spurs the most I ever have.

Each game is torture, cringe worthy torture. The stadium's full of tension, WHL is quiet, frought, nail biting, watching us pass sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, not going anywhere.

I hate it. I just want to see some freedom and joy in our play. I want to enjoy watching us, win, lose or draw. I want the atmosphere at the stadium to be like it was and feel everyone was united behind the club, players and manager.

We're tense, at each other's throats, divided, subdued, angry, the managers having a go at us, but he needs to look at himself.

The fans don't help, but the footballs so poor there is nothing to cheer about.

I want him out! Now!

Thread of the Year:

Gareth Bale

AVB

OMT of the Year:

Tottenham 2-1 Arsenal

Emirates Marketing Project 6-0 Tottenham

Best SNVer

1. braineclipse

2. DubaiSpur
thfcsteff
BrainOfLevy

Best Randomite

1. Hootnow

2. Dayo

3. A whole bunch

Best Vice Den Contributor (Biggest Perv)

1. markysimmo

Favorite Poster

1. thfcsteff

2. DubaiSpur

Favorite Mods

Jordinho
thfcsteff

The 2nd Annual Steven Caulker Andros Townsend Award - Best Newcomer

1. Nigeyman

2. Fast Fingers Fred

Honourable mentions to our new Romanian friends

The 2nd Annual We8Campbell Memorial Award - Most Missed Poster

1. Arcspace

2. mick cooper
Skyfarer

Would Most Like to Buy a Pint

In no particular order:

Hootnow
thfcsteff
DHSF
Nigeyman
DubaiSpur
Katie Melua

The Badger - Most Likely to be ITK

1. thfcsteff

2. Mumorn

Most Likely to Have a Gareth Bale Poster on Their Wall

1. Andre Villas-Boas

2. All of us

The Luís André de Pina Cabral e Villas-Boas Award for Most Utilitarian Insights Into the Strategically Calculated Interactions in the Deployment Zone - We All Talk the Talk, But Who Could Actually Walk the Walk?

1. BrainOfLevy

2. Gutter Boy

3. DubaiSpur

The Franco Baldini Award - Whose Talent Spotting Skills Should be Put to Better Use?

1. Mumorn

The Glenn Hoddle Award - Most Likely to be Pining for an ex-Manager

1. Gutter Boy

2. DHSF

3. africanspur

The Joe Lewis' Yacht Award - Best Avatar

1. AuroRaman

The original one, which I can't seem to find a copy of.

2. AuroRaman

The 2nd Annual Frimpong Award - Biggest Bozo

1. The Moonlit Knight

2. Luda2013

The 2nd Annual Aaron Lennon Award - Most Underrated Contribution

Again in no particular order:

milo
steveAWOL
Jordinho
SWP29
THFC6061
Greg
Jurgen the German
scaramanga
thfcsteff
DHSF
Dayo
jaysea67
diego_maradona
Jumpers

The 2nd Annual Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence (Highest Achievement Possible) - Board Hero

scaramanga

Good work my man but id like to have a recount and as a result an objection of two of the awards. This whole 'no particular order' doesnt do it for me.

Good work my man but id like to have a recount and as a result an objection of two of the awards. This whole 'no particular order' doesnt do it for me.

I'm sure that we've got a minus ten votes for every whinge rule

Back