• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

He got done in the backstroke as well though, he seems like a strong swimmer but a bit of a nearly man in a lot of events.
He also has around 15 olympic medals to date. More than what most countries achieve in the entire games. Not too shabby

Again I know that, although would add that the mechanics of the races are different. Usain Bolt doesn't have to run around the track behind his team-mates before finishing the relay.

The suspicious factor is that the two fastest teams can fall foul of the same rule in the same event. Are both teams inexperienced or incompetent? Technically the decisions may be correct, but something seems wrong with the rules. They had similar problems at the World Championships and were supposedly allowing the judges discretion (not necessarily a good idea) at the Olympics, yet end with similar problems.

Well from what the commentators were saying A) there is no longer a right to appeal, so maybe decisions were overturned in the past (I think this is a bad decision btw) B) The officials since the World Champs are cracking down harder on it, so maybe a few more of these decisions slipped through the net in the past?

I really want Zara Dampney

BUT

Shauna Mullin looks far sluttier

oh yeah lucky losers match

Again I know that, although would add that the mechanics of the races are different. Usain Bolt doesn't have to run around the track behind his team-mates before finishing the relay.

The suspicious factor is that the two fastest teams can fall foul of the same rule in the same event. Are both teams inexperienced or incompetent? Technically the decisions may be correct, but something seems wrong with the rules. They had similar problems at the World Championships and were supposedly allowing the judges discretion (not necessarily a good idea) at the Olympics, yet end with similar problems.

It's the first time the event's been in the Olympics, so inexperience plays a part. There's plenty of risk with running relays (dropping the baton, 2nd runner taking off too fast/slow, outrunning the alloted area to make the changeover) and swimming (taking off before touch). Just need to play within the rules.

lol that game was like playing NBA street, some ridiculous dunks going on.

Looking forward to Athletics starting today

Hindes and Kenny still young, got a couple more olympics in them perhaps

Hindes - dont Germany have a cycling team? Me and a a friend tinkled ourselves laughing yesterday while watching it yesterday and although we generally enslist the help of other countries to help us out, this is taking the tinkle!
Any German hearing him talk will go to town on us!

Back