• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

This is why I love the Olympics, I couldn't give two bricks about sailing but watching this Ainslie sailing is bloody brilliant, some good drama involved!
Yeah same, but I loved the tactics of the Ainslie to slow down and block the Dane's wind in order for the Dutch sailor to progress into second. Ainslie is a great Olympian, would be better than Redgrave IMO if he wins this year

Probably because Del Potro is an Argie.

And Federer is one of the most well liked players in the world.

And that in a 3 set match I fancy Murray to beat either of these.

Yeah same, but I loved the tactics of the Ainslie to slow down and block the Dane's wind in order for the Dutch sailor to progress into second. Ainslie is a great Olympian, would be better than Redgrave IMO if he wins this year

The end of that race was fantastic, Ainslie sticking it to the Dane, will be watching the final medal race for sure.

The end of that race was fantastic, Ainslie sticking it to the Dane, will be watching the final medal race for sure.

Exactly.

Ainslie needs to win the final match to get the gold.. and will become the greatest olympic sailor.. overtaking a dane.. the man who can stop him? A dane..

I can see sense in people supporting Federer. Tennis is an individual sport nearly all the time and you tend to have allegiance to a player. Over Federer's career its not as if he's been up against British players in the big matches very often. After supporting a player for ten years, some might find it difficult to switch allegiance based on the flag.

Murray's comments about not supporting England, whether reported fairly or not, won't help.

Also what is Murray's record against Del Potro? He's even with Federer.

tania-cagnotto.jpg

Tania Cagnotto, diver.

Back