• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

Ben ainslie has a 100m+ lead in the sailing and is currently trying to slow down to mess with the dane who is challenging for the gold..

Ben ainslie has a 100m+ lead in the sailing and is currently trying to slow down to mess with the dane who is challenging for the gold..

He was proper angry yesterday - was funny. Not sure the full story but his interview was a bit 'dont mess with me'

He was proper angry yesterday - was funny. Not sure the full story but his interview was a bit 'dont mess with me'

The Dane claimed Ainslie hit a buoy and had to do a penalty turn. Ainslie claimed he didn't, but did the penalty turn anyway because someone else claimed he 'might have' hit the buoy..

Supposedly if it's two against one your likely to get thrown out the race if you don't do the penalty turn..

So Ainslie is going to fudge him up.

Edit: but now the dane is fudging up the guy behind him... :ross:

OLYMPIC RECORD - GB SET OLYMPIC DRESSAGE RECORD
Charlotte Dujardin has set an Olympic record for Great Britain at the dressage, scoring 83.663, which is well clear of any other score to date (everyone else has scored in the 70s or lower).

The Dane claimed Ainslie hit a buoy and had to do a penalty turn. Ainslie claimed he didn't, but did the penalty turn anyway because someone else claimed he 'might have' hit the buoy..

Supposedly if it's two against one your likely to get thrown out the race if you don't do the penalty turn..

So Ainslie is going to fudge him up.

Edit: but now the dane is fudging up the guy behind him... :ross:

I dont know anything about sailing - isnt there a ref who would tell Ainslie whether he hit a buoy and whether he had to do a penalty turn?

I dont know anything about sailing - isnt there a ref who would tell Ainslie whether he hit a buoy and whether he had to do a penalty turn?

There are ref's, but they have to stay miles away from the actual action to avoid messing with the wind/waves..

So they can't really see anything anyway..

There are ref's, but they have to stay miles away from the actual action to avoid messing with the wind/waves..

So they can't really see anything anyway..

haha so basically they sailors are self reffing themselves - and its all retrospective reffing from the referees?

They can use the technology of the videos - the same pictures we are watching

haha so basically they sailors are self reffing themselves - and its all retrospective reffing from the referees?

They can use the technology of the videos - the same pictures we are watching

Pretty much. Supposed to be good sportsman.

Ainslie has forced the dane back into third...

So Ainsle wins, Dane comes 3rd, all Ainsle has to do is finish ahead of the Dane in the medal race.

C'mon the Dutch bloke!

This is why I love the Olympics, I couldn't give two bricks about sailing but watching this Ainslie sailing is bloody brilliant, some good drama involved!

Makes my blood boil that there are british people cheering on Federer. I was disgusted that they did it in the wimbledon final, but could see reason behind it.

But why the fudge would they want federer in the final knowing that if murray wins he'll have to play him? People like that can get the fudge out this country

Makes my blood boil that there are british people cheering on Federer. I was disgusted that they did it in the wimbledon final, but could see reason behind it.

But why the fudge would they want federer in the final knowing that if murray wins he'll have to play him? People like that can get the fudge out this country

But why should they have to cheer for Murray?

Back