• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official 'How do you stop Emirates Marketing Project?!?!' OMT ***

I like this.

Townsend is more physically more suited to help Rose plus it gives us threats down BOTH wings which could hurt them. Its very basic tho so Eriksen in the middle with his guile will give us the creativity plus hes harder working than people think and will easily fulfil his responsibility to form a 451 off the ball.

Id change Dembele for Bentaleb tho as we need someone strong in their against yaya and fernandinho. Id even have Capoue over Bentaleb, Capoues stats for interceptions are the highest. But there is NOBODY stronger on the ball than Dembele.

I'm not sure I get the bolded bit. How do you think Townsend is better suited to support Rose?

In a way, the chance for city to top the table helps us. Will create pressure on them. Hopefully we can play our game and we get that little bit of luck. Or CPD or whatever its called these days :)

In a way, the chance for city to top the table helps us. Will create pressure on them. Hopefully we can play our game and we get that little bit of luck. Or CPD or whatever its called these days :)

That's taking 'glass half full' to a whooole new level.

That's taking 'glass half full' to a whooole new level.

It's a type of pressure. They are so free flowing at home. If they can relax and play their game they are without doubt the best team in the country. But away from home, trying to top the table, the pressure will be on! Lets hope the crowd make for a big atmosphere tomorrow!

Emirates Marketing Project are unbeaten in all competitions across senior level, EDS (reserves) and under-18s since November 10th.

Doesn't stop me bricking it though.

Does it help that last night I dreamt I scored the equaliser in this game before setting up the winner??

Let's be honest. We will have to be at it right from the get go. There's no warming into the game. We need a fast start, a thunderous challenge and aggressive all over the pitch, literally a split second after a city player takes a touch, BANG challenge goes in. Do not let them settle, this time let them know if they want to win they will need to prove they are worth £500m or whatever they are.

If we start like we did v Palace or Liverpool then forget it. The game will be over by 20 minutes.

Set the tone early. Get amongst them, rattle them and let them know we will hurt them

I'm confident in Tim in his ability to at least rile the players and get them geed up for this.

I'm not sure I get the bolded bit. How do you think Townsend is better suited to support Rose?

i think he has more of an engine than eriksen plus more comfort and experience on the left so out of him and eriksen id say townsend would be more equipt and have more instincts to help rose when city have the ball.

plus eriksen may once or twice be caught out of position (wonky) and once or twice may be all it takes for us to concede. townsend will stay on the left all game and be more disciplined

Last edited:
Doesn't matter who plays, in what formation, who the manager is or what crystals they arrange in what order on their bedroom window sill; we ain't winnin' this, so stop foolin' yerselves.

i think he has more of an engine than eriksen plus more comfort and experience on the left so out of him and eriksen id say townsend would be more equipt and have more instincts to help rose when city have the ball.

plus eriksen may once or twice be caught out of position (wonky) and once or twice may be all it takes for us to concede. townsend will stay on the left all game and be more disciplined

What about if we play the same formation as the last game and Eriksen is behind Ade and Chadli is on the left? I would have said that Chadli offers more defensive cover than Townsend.

hopeful that sherwood has had enough time with the team to plug that hole in front of the defence.
don't think we're going to outscore Emirates Marketing Project in an all out attacking game.

Let's be honest. We will have to be at it right from the get go. There's no warming into the game. We need a fast start, a thunderous challenge and aggressive all over the pitch, literally a split second after a city player takes a touch, BANG challenge goes in. Do not let them settle, this time let them know if they want to win they will need to prove they are worth £500m or whatever they are.

If we start like we did v Palace or Liverpool then forget it. The game will be over by 20 minutes.

Set the tone early. Get amongst them, rattle them and let them know we will hurt them

I'm confident in Tim in his ability to at least rile the players and get them geed up for this.

Totally agree set the tone early push them back grab that early goal and then hold on to the seat of your pants!!!

Don't need nice Tim but Get it up them Tim.

Keep reminding them how they felt after losing 6-1 if they need anymore motivation!

Doesn't matter who plays, in what formation, who the manager is or what crystals they arrange in what order on their bedroom window sill; we ain't winnin' this, so stop foolin' yerselves.

You sounds like my Wife, if you think the worst any thing good is always a nice surprise.

For some reason, feel very confident about this match. Emirates Marketing Project are not as strong away as they are at home. Also, we beat them last season at home. But we do need to step up our game against them.

Back