• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
2.5 goals on average a game so far in the Euro's and I've enjoyed every game really (bar surprisingly Germany/Portugal).. Hopefully even more entertaining tomorrow when England/France kick off the games. I think Sweden/Ukraine might even be the better fixture to watch if previous games are to go by in this tournament.

Mario Mandzukic had a pretty decent game to my mind, free agent as well. Pretty decent record over 2 years with Wolfsburg 19 in 50 games.

Mario Mandzukic had a pretty decent game to my mind, free agent as well. Pretty decent record over 2 years with Wolfsburg 19 in 50 games.

Good record at Dinamo when Modric was there too. Although he was only there in Modric's last season. Looks to have a good head on him though

Good record at Dinamo when Modric was there too. Although he was only there in Modric's last season. Looks to have a good head on him though

I agree. Held the ball up really well tonight, I know its only against Ireland but he battled well with Dunne who is a bit of a unit. On a free he would seem to be a good gamble imo.

not a free agent, but Wolfsburg wants to sell him, he wanted his wages to be doubled and that tinkled of Magath

great win today \o/

What do you expect England's lineup to be for tomorrow's game?

----------------------Hart-----------------------
Johnson--------Terry----------Lescott-------Cole
Milner---------Parker---------Gerrard------Downing
---------------------Young-----------------------
--------------------Welbeck----------------------

I still cannot believe Downing is a first choice left winger for us.

Actually im disgusted.

fudgein hell

----------------------Hart-----------------------
Johnson--------Terry----------Lescott-------Cole
Milner---------Parker---------Gerrard------Downing
---------------------Young-----------------------
--------------------Welbeck----------------------

That's not pretty.

not a free agent, but Wolfsburg wants to sell him, he wanted his wages to be doubled and that tinkled of Magath

great win today \o/

according to Wiki he is a free agent and has left Wolfsburg. Not the greatest of sources but can't imagine it would be so badly wrong?

It's a very........industrious midfield. Need more pace on the wings, as much as they're scum, can't understand how one of Walcott or Chamberlain don't get ahead of one of them. Then again can't understand how Lennon doesn't get ahead of the whole lot of them

Would be good as a squad player, but don't be fooled by tournament performance,
we need a better striker as first choice up front.

Back