• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
Does anyone ever play well infornt of glenn johnson?

The thing that i got most from our game against ukraine was how muted i thought milner was, it reminded me of how lennon was playing infront of johnson at the last world cup. Now im not a huge fan of milner but he has been oddly poor this euros.

I think it has to do with the way that johnson plays, the only time i ever see him pass the ball is at the last minute as a last resort and usually he opens his body in such a way that the opposition know who he is going to pass to and close thaat player down.

I do not watch liverpool so i was wondering if anyone could tell me if any players on the right every play well for liverpool. I think it is why englaand have had a problem with that right midfield since gary neville retired.

Glenn johnson is now my least favourite player for englad and when you consider that terry somehow gets in the england team that is saying something.

Not sure if this is my laptops fault or the website but my j and g are not coming out right??

I liked this one too, Irish fans 'clashing' with police:

tumblr_m5fadlC8uC1qb3wfwo1_500.jpg

Are you dyslexic?

Here where we speak the Queen's English right good and proper a snigger is defined as..

snig?ger/ˈsnigər/
Noun: A smothered or half-suppressed laugh.
Verb: Give such a laugh: "they snigger at him behind his back".
Synonyms:
noun. snicker - titter - giggle - tehee - chuckle
verb. snicker - giggle - titter - chuckle - tehee

Are you dyslexic?

Here where we speak the Queen's English right good and proper a snigger is defined as..

snig?ger/ˈsnigər/
Noun: A smothered or half-suppressed laugh.
Verb: Give such a laugh: "they snigger at him behind his back".
Synonyms:
noun. snicker - titter - giggle - tehee - chuckle
verb. snicker - giggle - titter - chuckle - tehee

Dyslexic would mean I would have read it as reggins, so no. I tried to make a joke since Mario was on the page, and it failed miserably.

Back