• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

I don't think he's the total opposite of how he appears on TV though probably not as friendly as he comes across, does seem like a nice guy e.g. lives with his mum, doesn't get seen out in clubs etc, does a lot of charity work though this should have course be good PR.

Apparently a total nasty bit of work who still runs with his gang member mates which is what most gang members find hard to shake off. Nile Ranger more obviously and other end had the same issue but did not have the PR powerhouse behind him to cover it up, but its the same essence.

Apparently a total nasty bit of work who still runs with his gang member mates which is what most gang members find hard to shake off. Nile Ranger more obviously and other end had the same issue but did not have the PR powerhouse behind him to cover it up, but its the same essence.
I find that massively hard to believe.

I find that massively hard to believe.

I don't know for sure myself, just going purely on what my mate said. Just to give it some balance he is not alluding to him doing anything illegal but his associates with some lets just say interesting people and the well spoken whiter than white side is not his natural side.

It's a pretty well known part of his background, was tagged etc when he was a youngster I believe, nicked over drugs, nearly got time inside and now a reformed good momma's boy, thanks to boxing etc - it was basically the stick Whyte used to bash him in all their promo events "I know the real you and you're a ****" basically.

Not that the boxing public (or myself) really give a toss, when you consider some of the high profile ****s in the sport, he puts on decent scrap, that'll do I guess.

I don't know for sure myself, just going purely on what my mate said. Just to give it some balance he is not alluding to him doing anything illegal but his associates with some lets just say interesting people and the well spoken whiter than white side is not his natural side.
I still hang around with my scumbag mates a bit, I know they are up to no good but they are mates from way back. I think it would be a bigger stain on my character to drop them than meet up - I don't think that makes me a scum bag and I don't get involved in any of their brick or even want to know about it.

As long as he is staying well clear of the naughty stuff is it an issue?

Reactions: DTA
He'd have a long way to go for me to want Fury to beat him in a fight.

Last edited:
I still hang around with my scumbag mates a bit, I know they are up to no good but they are mates from way back. I think it would be a bigger stain on my character to drop them than meet up - I don't think that makes me a scum bag and I don't get involved in any of their brick or even want to know about it.

No and I did not say it was an issue, just gave some insight for what it may or may not have been worth.

Same here. Although I wouldn't call them scumbags. Life leads people to
different paths.

Last edited:
He'd have a long way to go for me to want Fury to beat him in a fight.
I was talking to a 6 year old kid earlier. Don't worry, it wasn't like that. I asked him where his name Anais comes from. The i has one of them French umlauts like naive. So I asked if it was French and he said "No, from Roma".
I wasn't sure what to make of that.
His dad is Indian... does that make any sense?

I was talking to a 6 year old kid earlier. Don't worry, it wasn't like that. I asked him where his name Anais comes from. The i has one of them French umlauts like naive. So I asked if it was French and he said "No, from Roma".
I wasn't sure what to make of that.
His dad is Indian... does that make any sense?
No. None whatsoever. Did Chich post this?

So from the brief bits I've seen, the Fury-Wilder build up looks like a complete circus act. It's a hugely intriguing match-up on it's own merits, no need whatsoever to cheapen it with fake wrestling-style pull-aparts and the like. Only increases my scepticism over the whole thing...

I'm hoping McGregor is getting spanked tonight. Wish I could watch, but a bit too late for me with a three year old wanting to get up at six.

Back