• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

Oh dear Hatton. This was always gonna end up like this, which is why I didn't buy into the whole Hatton comeback thing. He hasn't looked the same since Floyd knocked him out, and getting completely out of shape between fights doesn't help either.

freddie flintoff making his professional boxing debut tonight on boxnation (ppv). its freeview on now but freddie fights at 8.30

You'd have thought Flintoff would be able to throw a decent right hook or cross with the training he's had :eek: But still, well done to him

See Price won again last night. Apparently got an American opponent lined up, then Fury fight is on the cards

Fury is one fight away from getting smashed by a Klitchko, was turd last night apparently.

I saw bits of it, flicked between it and MOTD. He wasn't in good form. The fight was destined for the distance, and it was slow and sluggish throughout

The card looks really good tonight actually - Shogun, Diaz and B.J. Penn are all fighting. Can't wait until the Pacquiao/Marquez fight either!

So, so deserved that Marquez won this one. Thought he was unfairly denied the victory by the judges in at least two of the other three fights. Great knockout!

Anyone else think that pacquiao knockout was similar to when Garcia laid out Kahn? I think Roach and pacquiao took the wrong approach in that fight.

Back