• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Better than nothing. Thought United might get 3 there.

Think we will still need 5 more pts to finish above Man United but maybe 7 now to finish above Saudi Sportswashing Machine due to the GD

Better than nothing. Thought United might get 3 there.

Think we will still need 5 more pts to finish above Man United but maybe 7 now to finish above Saudi Sportswashing Machine due to the GD
I think you’re making an assumption that these sides may become consistent
I’m not convinced anyone other than the top 3 sides have that in them

I think you’re making an assumption that these sides may become consistent
I’m not convinced anyone other than the top 3 sides have that in them
Even then there are simply no guarantees, look at Liverpool against Atalanta.

Really the only team with previous of consistency at this stage of the season is City.

Even then there are simply no guarantees, look at Liverpool against Atalanta.

Really the only team with previous of consistency at this stage of the season is City.
True
Arsenal are consistent currently
But pools midweek was awful

I've just seen that Arse play 3 league games and the CL game v Bayern before the NLD. Surely there must be room for a few timely injuries and suspensions in that time....surely?!!!!

Reactions: jrh
I've just seen that Arse play 3 league games and the CL game v Bayern before the NLD. Surely there must be room for a few timely injuries and suspensions in that time....surely?!!!!
Just posted the same thing in the match thread. 4 tough games, has to be some tiredness or injuries in there... right?

Back