• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Seeing a good young player like Cole Palmer restores my faith in football and gets away from the financial maze.

That was indeed very funny.
But you'd think the chavs had just won the league. I swear there was a grown man in tears in the stands.
Not sure we can really criticise, plenty of free from desire renditions at WHL2 this season.. Don't think any fan celebrations should be over analysed, I'd be losing my mind if it were us. Moment of release from a probably bricky every day life

Crazy game - good result for us, now nine points clear off sixth with eight games to go. That's a good cushion with our upcoming tough games.

It is indeed, but we are going to need it. I really dont see us get much change from Toon,Chelsea and Liverpool away and City/Arsenal at home. We have to win this Sunday to go 10/11 pts ahead with 7 left. Then anything we get from that quintet is a brucie bonus

Seeing a good young player like Cole Palmer restores my faith in football and gets away from the financial maze.
He is part of the financial maze
He was sold to help with PSR form a club that didn’t need the money, to a club that financially is incompetent for £45m

Funny old game, innit?

That single point against West Ham felt like a defeat. Now? That single point puts us nine up over United with eight to play. And effectively 10 points up given our 19 goals to the good in goal differential.

It is indeed, but we are going to need it. I really dont see us get much change from Toon,Chelsea and Liverpool away and City/Arsenal at home. We have to win this Sunday to go 10/11 pts ahead with 7 left. Then anything we get from that quintet is a brucie bonus
Those teams will attack us though which will help our game

Watching those fudgers beat them is a high price to pay for it though.

That said, I did enjoy it myself. Feel fudging dirty and happy after that..kinda like when you get drunk and shag a fat bird.

There the team (Utd) that i hate the most, love it when they get beat.

Back