• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

I'll take that. De Bruyne and Haaland are really off form. De Bruyne is trying to dribble so much reminds me off an off form Kane. Haaland's hold up play is so poor, don't think he's close to being the best player in the world.

I'll take that. De Bruyne and Haaland are really off form. De Bruyne is trying to dribble so much reminds me off an off form Kane. Haaland's hold up play is so poor, don't think he's close to being the best player in the world.
Haaland will never in a million years be the best player in the world. He’s a world class goalscorer but that’s really it. A one trick pony with an incredible trick.

Not sure I’d take it. City need Arsenal to slip up. Let’s hope we can do the business against scum and do city a favour.

Haaland will never in a million years be the best player in the world. He’s a world class goalscorer but that’s really it. A one trick pony with an incredible trick.

Has he actually made them a better team? No doubt about it he’s an unbelievable finisher but his overall play isn’t world class other than his movement and goal instinct. He didn’t make the difference in any of their do or die league or knockout games last season.

Back