• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

8pts clear of 6th.9 games to go. United play Chelsea away then Liverpool at home. We play West Ham away and Forest at home. Would be great if we could gain at least 3 pts over the 2 games, that would give us some breathing space for that quartet of games v Toon/City/Liverpool/NLD

Manu are definitely in pole position for 4th. Read it on PL.com.

Manu are definitely in pole position for 4th. Read it on PL.com.

Yep. 11pts behind Villa with a game in hand, but if City beat Villa on Weds night. The headline will be that United are back in the hunt for Top 4.

Because of that tough quartet of games, on top of Chelsea and West Ham's cup finals when we roll into town, I reckon we have 6 really tough matches as against United's trip to Chelsea and hosting Liverpool and Arsenal. Thats why I dont totally rule them out of putting some pressure on us for 5th spot

Yep. 11pts behind Villa with a game in hand, but if City beat Villa on Weds night. The headline will be that United are back in the hunt for Top 4.

Because of that tough quartet of games, on top of Chelsea and West Ham's cup finals when we roll into town, I reckon we have 6 really tough matches as against United's trip to Chelsea and hosting Liverpool and Arsenal. Thats why I dont totally rule them out of putting some pressure on us for 5th spot
They won’t finish top 4.

Their regular central defensive partnership is Jonny Evans and Harry Maguire.

I rest my case.

Last edited:
There was so many bad decisions yesterday, 3/4 in the Toon game as well
I honestly think our one was over the line too
Abysmal from the officials as usual
Think Moyes was right about the 2nd pen, it’s actually a foul by Gordon. He obstructs the player kicking the ball away. Didn’t think about that on first viewing.

Think Moyes was right about the 2nd pen, it’s actually a foul by Gordon. He obstructs the player kicking the ball away. Didn’t think about that on first viewing.
Was watching it in the ground with probably 75 others and I don't think anybody thought it was a pen

Back