• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Just watching MOTD analysis of yesterday game
It’s easy to press form midfield if you have extra bodies there because your playing with no striker

Just watching MOTD analysis of yesterday game
It’s easy to press form midfield if you have extra bodies there because your playing with no striker
They also sat their defense quite deep not allowing Liverpool to hit it into space which Liverpool do thrive on. I wonder if we might adapt some of that approach for when we go to Anfield?

The space between our line and the keeper was very much exploitable by then in the first match at NWHL. This might be one time when it's worth Ange adjusting...

They also sat their defense quite deep not allowing Liverpool to hit it into space which Liverpool do thrive on. I wonder if we might adapt some of that approach for when we go to Anfield?

The space between our line and the keeper was very much exploitable by then in the first match at NWHL. This might be one time when it's worth Ange adjusting...
A lot comes done to who is available I guess

So what do we want tonight?
Draw or Brentford win? Emirates Marketing Project win?
I'd like to be optimistic and hope for either the draw or Brentford win in the hope we can mount a title challenge.
I know it's early in Ange's reign and all that but we've only got the league games where the others have cups to deal with.
3 winnable home games coming up too.

Brentford to play like they did against us and not bend over. Don't care if they get beat just want to see them competing and being utter dirty fudges in the same manner.

So what do we want tonight?
Draw or Brentford win? Emirates Marketing Project win?
I'd like to be optimistic and hope for either the draw or Brentford win in the hope we can mount a title challenge.
I know it's early in Ange's reign and all that but we've only got the league games where the others have cups to deal with.
3 winnable home games coming up too.

City win, don't want the fudging scum winning the league.

Brentford to play like they did against us and not bend over. Don't care if they get beat just want to see them competing and being utter dirty fudges in the same manner.
City are capable of brickhousery and how to foul in key positions as well though.

Arsenal have placed themselves at heart of three-way title race'​

So Villa are not included either, despite being a mammoth 3pts behind Arsenal?

Back