• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Joe Cole commenting on Ivan Toney's returning from his ban "What he's (Toney) been through is Unique.." says Cole looking at Rio Ferdinand. The guy's wasted in punditry, should be a coach and manager would definitely win the Champions league.. fudging Muppet.

The utterly weird narrative on "all the things Toney has had to endure" is bizarre, not just Cole.

fudging guy bet 200+ times (that he admitted to) on games, he isn't some kind of victim here

The utterly weird narrative on "all the things Toney has had to endure" is bizarre, not just Cole.

fudging guy bet 200+ times (that he admitted to) on games, he isn't some kind of victim here

The coverage was a bit nuts, particularly because he had the gambling sponsor on his chest as well as the same company all around the advertising boards. The pundits don't want to say anything to upset the high ups, and to be fair to them probably don't want to be overly judgemental to Toney personally.

There's something a bit off about the new tattoo quoting some Bible verse or other about getting through the hardest days etc There doesn't seem to be much ownership over the fact that he caused the "hardship" of throwing away however many months of his top flight career + screwing up his clubs season in the process.

I personally think it's a load of gonad*s, being addicted to thinking you can predict future events and profit from it despite the evidence? It's a huge, real problem and people absolutely need help with it but I'd rather have a bit too much misplaced confidence in my sporting knowledge then be a crack / meth addict which physically and mentally fundamentally changes you. It's not a dig to anyone who has struggled with it, well hopefully not as I don't intend it that way, I just can't wrap my head around it...and I have sincerely tried in numerous discussions.

Back