• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

How come they didn't show the lines for the third goal. Looked offside to me.

That dive though. Two angles you can see the small touch does not even deviate his run.. One angle show's a soft stroke.. He takes another step and dives. Disgusting.

How come they didn't show the lines for the third goal. Looked offside to me.

That dive though. Two angles you can see the small touch does not even deviate his run.. One angle show's a soft stroke.. He takes another step and dives. Disgusting.
Botman at the top was playing him on by quite a bit.
As for the 2nd pen, seriously how can VAR look at that and say 'definite penalty'.

Botman at the top was playing him on by quite a bit.
As for the 2nd pen, seriously how can VAR look at that and say 'definite penalty'.
Because that’s not their remit. They’re looking to see if it’s ‘definitely not a penalty’ (as in the ref made a clear an obvious error) and I guess they saw contact and decided to go with the ref’s on field decision.

Not that I agree with the decision. Never a penalty, a yellow card for diving and fined 2 weeks wages by Liverpool for not just staying on his feet and tapping it in.

They still go on about that game about 5 years ago when we got 2 penalties

Kane is still the only player I've ever seen asked about his alleged diving by commentators, I stopped watching after match interviews since, I imagine the question has never come up with the serial divers.

Because that’s not their remit. They’re looking to see if it’s ‘definitely not a penalty’ (as in the ref made a clear an obvious error) and I guess they saw contact and decided to go with the ref’s on field decision.

Not that I agree with the decision. Never a penalty, a yellow card for diving and fined 2 weeks wages by Liverpool for not just staying on his feet and tapping it in.

They fine their players when they don’t dive, that’s the primary tactic, hoof it into the box, fall over.

Just watched the Jota penalty incident now, and what the actual fudge did I just see?? For the VAR referees to give that as a penalty should be a sackable offense. As blatant a dive as you'll ever see.

On par with that time they sent Son off for standing next to a player who broke his leg. An utterly shameful decision.

Replay!

Back